Corporate & Continuing Education
Join Us for Workforce Development Community Impact Partnership
March 28, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
PBSC | Lake Worth Campus | RM: PSD 108
4200 Congress Ave., Lake Worth, FL 33461
Seating is limited | Light refreshments | [Flyer]
You are invited to participate in a new initiative to better serve the needs of the Trade & Industry Workforce.
We would like you to be a part of the discussion of students jobs of the future and your needs for high quality,
trained employees. Don’t miss this opportunity to help reduce workforce challenges.
RSVP by March 22, 2018
Ph: (561) 868-3359.
Why Choose Corporate & Continuing Education?
Palm Beach State College’s Corporate & Continuing Education (CCE) department is here if you want to delve into personal interests or professional development, receive training, certification or a license without going through a college academic program. PBSC CCE cares about you, your skills and your career by providing training to citizens of Palm Beach County.
- Get the knowledge and skills to take to the workplace immediately
- Quick and affordable certificate programs and licensed careers
- No placement tests, transcripts or applications needed
- Courses beginning year round
- Four convenient campus locations
- Experienced and knowledgeable instructors
- Blended online and class/lab programs
- Enhance your personal or professional life
- Workforce development
- Customized training for business and industry
Areas of Study
Executive Education Programs & Certifications
Ed2go - New Courses Available
Youth Programs - Coming Soon
Ready to Register? View current CCE course schedule.
Don't see what you're looking for? Please contact us to discuss contract training & on-demand course options.
Call (561) 868-3700 or email CCE@palmbeachstate.edu
|Register Now||Become an Adjunct||Submit Course Proposal||Contact Us/Join Mail List|