FCCPC Online Info Session Registration
Confirmation of registration for the Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC) Information Session will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
Please be sure to review and complete the program admission requirements below to expedite your admission to the Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC) program. Please see the department website for additional information on program requirements: www.palmbeachstate.edu/career-pathways/pathway-education.aspx.
FCCPC Program Admission Requirements
The following program admission requirements must be met before registering for FCCPC program.
- Apply for Admissions to Palm Beach State College at www.palmbeachstate.edu/admissions
- Program Objective Code: 5390: Caring for Children Birth to Three Years Old - Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC)
- FCCPC Information Session
- 40-Hour Introductory Child Care Training including (5-Hour) Understanding Developmentally Appropriate Practices and (5-Hour) Infant and Toddler Appropriate Practices (All DCF Exams must be passed)
- 5-Hour DCF Emergent Literacy Course
- Official high school transcripts (or equivalent)
- Employed in a licensed child care setting working with children 5 years or younger (preferably Birth-3 years of age) - volunteering is not accepted.
- TABE Exam (11/12 Survey) www.palmbeachstate.edu/Testing
- 18 years of age or older
- Mastery of the English language
The FCCPC program is a control access program. Students must be admitted into the program to be able to enroll in classes.