Be the difference - Join the PBSC Team
|WHY PBSC?||BENEFITS||FAST FACTS||DIVERSITY||OPEN POSITIONS - EXTERNAL CANDIDATES||OPEN POSITIONS - INTERNAL CANDIDATES|
Every day, 49,000 students make their way to one of Palm Beach State College’s five campuses or log into PBSC classes online. They are in enrolled in more than 130 programs of study, pursuing associate and bachelor’s degrees, career certificates or continuing education units.
And with them every step of the way are PBSC’s exceptional faculty and staff—involved, caring and committed to advancing student success.
What makes PBSC special
Each year, more Palm Beach County high school graduates choose PBSC than any other institution. Founded in 1933 as Florida’s first public community college, PBSC adds thousands of qualified employees to the local economy annually and sends thousands more to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees at leading universities nationwide.
By joining our diverse community—accomplished professionals from across the U.S. and abroad—you’ll work with colleagues who are driven to innovate, inspire and collaborate in creating student-centered learning experiences that transforms lives.
From reaching your goals, to helping students reach theirs, working at PBSC makes career fulfillment a reality. Explore our job openings today.
Realize your worth
PBSC employees enjoy competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Health Insurance: PBSC offers a wide range of health insurance options, including plans that are 100% employer-paid. Options include medical, dental, vision, pre-tax flexible spending accounts and other types of insurance.
Paid Time Off: PBSC’s generous time off and paid leave policies provide vacation, sick and personal time, holidays and semester breaks—giving you ample time to recharge your batteries and take care of personal responsibilities. Learn more.
Retirement Planning: The College offers a range of excellent retirement plans, virtually unmatched in the private sector, including the Florida Retirement System. Learn more.
Continuing Education Support: Receive tuition waivers at PBSC and tuition reimbursement for education pursued at other regionally accredited institutions. PBSC also offers many professional development opportunities, including workshops and leadership training. Learn more.
Fitness, Wellness & Perks: From free campus gyms to a robust employee assistance program to lunchtime wellness lectures and workout classes, we take your well-being seriously. We also have plenty of Panther Perks! Learn more.
- PBSC has been recognized by Diverse: Issues in Higher Education as one of the 2019 Most Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges for workplace diversity, staffing practices, and work environment.
- PBSC is once again among the top 150 community colleges in the nation eligible to compete for the coveted 2019 Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence. Read more.
- PBSC is the largest institution of higher learning in Palm Beach County and the 4th largest of the 28 colleges comprising the Florida College System.
- PBSC is ranked by Community College Week as the 12th largest producer of associate degrees in the country.
Students who earned Palm Beach State’s Associate in Arts degree in the last three years are continuing their higher education at over 400 colleges and universities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
- More than 500 local professionals participate in PBSC business partnership councils for their field. Through this involvement, students reap valuable internship and networking opportunities.
Palm Beach State College is home to a diverse student population where students hail from 158 countries.
Search Open Positions
- Note: All Applications submitted prior to January 1, 2018 on our old site are no longer available.
- Please click here to submit an application on the career site.
- You must create an account before applying for positions.
- Once an account has been created, then you may view/manage your information as a returning user.
- Please be sure to include all required documents in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page of the application before continuing through the application process.
- For current PBSC employees, please follow these steps to view and apply for an open position in Workday
- Go here.
- Login with your network login and password.
- Type in Search Bar “Find Jobs.”
- Click Find Jobs.
- The Internal Career Site will reflect current open positions for your review/application.
Palm Beach State College is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity/Veteran Preference/ADA Employer