Student Learning Center (SLC)
SLC Tutoring Available
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Noon - 9 p.m.
Virtual Zoom Room Hours
Monday - Friday 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Make An Appointment & Virtual "Drop In" Tutoring
Steps to Login or Register on WCOnline
1. Sign on with PBSC Username & Password
2. Create an account (for new users). Use your PBSC email.
3. Select an empty white box to pick your date & time.
Note: white boxes are open dates and time .
4. Verify that the tutor you have selected is tutoring in your subject.
How to Guides on Making an Appointment
- Step-by-Step Guide to Make an Appointment
- Step-by-Step Guide to Upload a Document
- SLC Tutoring Flyer
- Zoom Room Flyer
Note: Students who are registered with Center for Student Accessibility (CSA)
Please call us to book your appointment: 561-862-4485.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Need quick help with a tutor? Can't find an appointment?
Join a Zoom Room!
Need some quick help with:
- Basic Computer Skills
Join a Zoom Room to get on-the-spot quick assistance with a tutor. No appointment needed!
Days & Times:
Monday - Friday: 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Please note: the virtual walk-in sessions are 15 minutes long. Once the 15 minutes are up, you have the ability to sign in again using the link above for another quick help session.
Appointment or Login Questions? Call us at 561-862-4485.
Select Your Subject
- Micro App
- Intro to Pr
- Intro to Pr C
- Prog C++
- Intro to Database
- Prog in Java
- Website Design
- Windows Server
- Windows Network In.
- Network Tech
- Network Security
- Computer Maintenance
- Linux Funda.
Note: Courses with * offer walk-in tutoring
- Introduction Databases: Access
- Access vs Excel
- Importing/Exporting Microsoft Access
- Forms and Reports
- Parameter Queries
- Joining Tables
- Cross Tabs
- Criterion using "AND", "OR" "OPERANDS"
- Sort in Queries
- Criterion Using "AND" "OR" "OPERANDS"
- Word 2019: Tables
- Formatting MLA in Word (Pt.1)
- Formatting MLA in Word (Pt.2)
- Word 2019: How to Set Tab Stops
- Word 2019: Paragraph Formats
- Word: Creating Sections
- Word 2019 New Features
- Dev. Alg.
- Adv. Dev. Alg.
- Inter. Alg
- College Alg
- Liberal Arts
- Finite Math
- Survey of Calculus
- Calculus 1
- Calculus 2
- Calculus 3
- Diff. Equats.
- Applied Physics
- Physics 1
- Physics 2
- General Physics
- Quantitative Reasoning
Diagnostic Math Tests - R U Ready for Math?
The skills assessments found on here are designed to serve as a refresher for students before taking a math class.
- MAT 0056 - Advanced Developmental Algebra
- MAT 1033 - Intermediate Algebra
- MAC 1105 - College Algebra
MAT0056 Homework & Lab Activity Sheets
- Chi Square Distribution
- Finding Mean and Standard Deviation
- Finding Mean and Standard Deviation of Frequency Distribution
- Normal Distribution And How To Find The Probability #1
- Normal Distribution And How To Find The Probability #2
- Normal Distribution And How To Find The Probability #3
- Factoring Trinomials - Employing the GCF
- Factoring Trinomials - Employing the AC Method
- Factoring Trinomials - Full Length SeminarFactoring Trinomials - Basic
- Hypothesis Test and Confidence Intervals for the Graphing Calculator
- Calculus 2 Test Signatures for Convergence and Divergence of Series
- Essay Writing
- Research Skills
- Study Skills
- Test Taking
- Dev English
- EAP Lab Assignments
- PBSC's EAP Program (English)
- Randall's ESL Cyber Listening Lab
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Recognizing Bias
- Finding Main Ideas
- Implied Main Ideas
- Identifying Supporting Details
- Vocabulary in Context
- Identifying Patterns of Organization
- Identifying Relationships Between Ideas
- Transitions & Signal Words
- A&P 1
- A&P 2
- Concepts in Bio
- Bio 1
- Bio 2
- Chem Intro
- Principles of Chem
- Chem 1
- Chem 2
- Org Chem 1
- Org Chem 2
- Principles of Chemistry (CHM1032) Video
- Principles of Chemistry Lab (CHM1032L) Video
- General Chemistry 1 (CHM1045) Video
- General Chemistry 1 Lab (CHM1045L) Video
- General Chemistry 11 (CHM1046) Video
- Organic Chemistry 1 (CHM2210) Video
Anatomy & Physiology
Please contact the following numbers for appointments:
VPI Lab (ETA 235)
Workforce Assessment Advisor
- TABE Tutoring
Registering for a TABE Course
Before registering for any TABE remediation course, students should first meet with an advisor to discuss the entry requirements for the courses and then visit the SLC for a course schedule and further information. There is a $30 - $50 fee for each TABE remediation course.
Belle Glade VPI contacts:
Aaron Allen - VPI 0100 & 0300: 561-993-1176
Amaury Suarez - VPI 0200: 561-993-1139
Boca Raton TABE Remediation Contacts
Writing: Marc Fedderman: 561-862-4492
Math: Ewa Neginsky: 561-862-4888
Reading: Kimberly Copeland: 561-862- 4492
Lake Worth TABE Remediation Contacts
Workforce Assessment Advisor
- Comp 1
- Comp 2
- Business Writing
- Writing Courses
- Spanish 1
- Spanish 2
- EAP Lab Assignments
- The Writing Process
- Purdue OWL
- Writing an Essay
- Research Companion (ProQuest)
- Colon Use
- Comma Splices
- Conducting Academic Research
- MLA In-Text Citations
- Thesis Statements: Expressing Point-of-View
Research & Documentation
Academic Support Services
Panther Academic Success Support (PASS)
Need a little extra support to "PASS" your ENC1101 class and/or MAT1033C class? Then this program is for you! This six-week program is designed to support you in successfully passing your ENC and MAT classes. Reach out to SLC@palmbeachstate.edu or call 561-862-4485 for more information.
Panther Academic Learning Support (PALS)
The Panther Academic Learning Support (PALS) program pairs you with a tutor to help not only you, but also your whole class. Think of this as a group tutoring program, where the tutor is an expert on your professor’s assignments, and you and your friends can get help together to be successful in the course! Reach out to SLC@palmbeachstate.edu or call 561-862-4485 for more information.
Don't See Your Courses?
We can still help!