Institutional Research & Effectiveness (IRE)
IRE provides planning, consulting, analytical and decision support services. Our goal is to foster informed decision making and provide insights that support high performance.
The Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness (IRE) forms a vital part of Palm Beach State College's accountability and planning efforts at the District-wide level. Serving under Academic Affairs, IRE acts as Palm Beach State's institutional research and strategic planning office.
The Office's responsibilities reach across many areas of the College. Some of these areas are highlighted below.
The Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness
Technology Center | Room TC 303
4200 Congress Avenue MS #19
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Institutional Research & Effectiveness has primary responsibility for the preparation of delivery of internal data reports.
- Consulting & Training
- Continuous Improvement Planning
- Institutional Research & Analysis
- Assessment & Evaluation of Effectiveness
- Data Decision Support
- Strategic & Integrated Planning
- Business Intelligence/Analytics
- State & Federal Reporting
- Survey Clearinghouse
- Survey Programming
- Institutional Research Board (IRB)
- Research Planning
- Administration of College-wide Research Projects
- Ad Hoc Data Requests
- Student Assessment of Courses & Faculty
INTERNAL USE ONLY: The Data Request form can be used to obtain data and information about PBSC students, programs, and services.
In addition, market data including area demographic, labor statistics, occupational profiles and related information can be obtained.