Tuition and Fees 2021-2022
Application Fees: Visit the Admissions website.
Would you like to pay your Tuition in installments? Check out the College's Tuition Payment Plan.
Student fees at Palm Beach State College have been established by the Board of Trustees as follows:
Advanced & Professional, Postsecondary Vocational, College Preparatory, Educator Preparatory
Per Credit Hour*
Baccalaureate Degree Courses
Per Credit Hour*
Career Certificate Program (CCP), Adult Basic, Adult Secondary, Vocational Preparatory
Per Credit Hour*
Per Contact Hour
Supplemental Vocational/Continuing Workforce Education
We provide our community with quality professional education & training and lifelong learning opportunities. Fees are self-supporting and can be found at CCE Registration Information and in the 2021-2022 Fee Schedule, Appendix B.
For all Credit/CCP Students - assessed only once per term and includes:
Parking Fees = $5.00
College ID Access Fees = $5.00
- Special fees maybe assessed in addition to the basic fee schedule and are subject to change.
- *As with any other fees, the fees are subject to change pending any State Legislative action and/or Board approval.
PNC Student Account Fees Paid
- Total consideration paid in the period July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2020: $17,625.00
- Total number of customers holding student financial accounts which originated under the contract from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2021: 1,223
- Mean student costs: $30.20 in the year ended June 30, 2021
- Median student costs: $0.00 in the year ended June 30, 2021
PNC Virtual Wallet Student
It is the responsibility of the student to file a written withdrawal request with the Registrar’s Office when withdrawing from a course(s) or from the College. The President shall appoint a Refund Appeals Committee to consider the facts and make decisions in refund appeal cases.
The refund schedule is based upon the dates listed in the calendar of events that appears in the Catalog. The date the student officially withdraws from College or reduces his course load shall be the date used in determining the amount of refund.
A. Matriculation, Tuition, Laboratory and Special Fees for Credit Courses
(1) Withdrawal from College or Reduction of Course Load Prior to the End of Add/Drop - 100% refund of fees shall be granted to students who pay fees and officially withdraw from College or reduce their academic course load prior to the end of the College’s published add/drop period
(2) Withdrawal from College or Reduction of Course Load After the End of Add/Drop:
a. College Error or College-Initiated Adjustment - 100% refund shall be granted to students who withdraw from College or reduce their academic course load after the College’s published add/drop period due to a valid College error or a College-initiated adjustment.
b. Student Choice or Responsibility - No refund shall be granted to students who withdraw from College or reduce their academic course load through their own choice or responsibility after the end of the College’s published add/drop period, except as stipulated in “c” and “d” below.
c. Personal Emergency - A refund may be granted in valid cases of personal emergency beyond the student’s control that forces the student to withdraw from College after the end of the College’s published add/drop period but not beyond sixty (60) percent of the term for which the student is charged. Personal emergency shall be as defined by College Administration.
(3) Cancellation of Course -100% refund of fees shall be granted in all cases of official cancellation of classes by the College.
B. Out-of-State Tuition Fee for Credit Students
100% Refund of this fee shall be granted to students who are officially declared to be a resident of Florida prior to the first day of classes of any term. No Refund shall be granted to students whose residence changes to in-state after classes have begun for the term.
C. Application Processing Fee and Registration Fee
The application processing fee and registration fee are non-refundable fees.
D. Non-Credit Continuing Workforce Education Course Fees
No refunds are given for a registration fee of $10.00 or less unless the class is canceled by the College. Requests for other refunds, due to extenuating circumstances, may be considered upon receipt of a written request to the Campus Administrator of Career and Technical Education.
E. Falsification of Application
Falsification of application shall subject the student to immediate dismissal with no refund.
F. Outstanding Financial Obligations
Any refund due to students who have an outstanding financial obligation to the College shall be applied toward satisfying that obligation