Federal regulations require colleges to disclose a wide array of information to students and prospective students; all are designed to help students become "informed consumers." This information is available in many college documents, and we've provided appropriate links below.
- Career Pathways
- Economic Security Report
- Faculty and Credentials
- Inter-institutional Articulation Agreements
- List of Required and Recommended Textbooks and Course Materials - Spring 2023
- List of Required and Recommended Textbooks and Course Materials - Summer 2023
- List of Required and Recommended Textbooks and Course Materials - Fall 2023
- Textbooks - The price and ISBN are listed on our web based course schedule each term.
- Transfer Credit Manual
- 5 year list of required and recommended course materials per F.S. 1004.085
Accreditations and Specialized Licensure
SACSCOC Accreditation and Licensure (all programs)
- Nursing - Florida Board of Nursing
- Dental - American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation and approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry
- Cosmetology - Florida Board of Cosmetology
- Massage Therapy - Florida Board of Massage Therapy
- Surgical Technology - Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon recommendation of the Accreditation Review Council on Education In Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA)
- Medical Information - American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Radiography - Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- Respiratory Care - Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) accredits programs in respiratory care education upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - Florida Department of Health Bureau of Emergency Medical Services (Ch401, FS, Ch.64-E2,FAC) and follows the most current U.S. Department of Transportation National Standard Curriculum
- Paramedic - Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon recommendation by the committee on Accreditation for EMS Programs (CoAEMSP) and by the Florida Department of Health Bureau of Emergency Medical Services (Ch 401, FS,Ch.64J-1,FAC) and follows the most current U.S. Department of Transportation National Standard Curriculum (FS 401.2701(1)(a) 5a)
- Apprenticeship Programs - Private sector sponsor that is registered with the apprenticeship registration agency (Florida Department of Education)
- Automotive- Certified Master Training Program by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) meeting national standards in Automotive Service Excellence areas of certification (www.natef.org)
- Cost of Attendance & Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Policy
- Withdrawals and Return of Federal Student Aid Funds
Palm Beach State College Official Cohort Default Rate
A cohort default rate is the percentage of a school's borrowers who enter repayment of William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program loans during a particular federal fiscal year (FY), October 1 to September 30, and defaulted or meet other specified conditions prior to the end of the second following fiscal year.
Palm Beach State College’s 2018 3-Year Cohort Default Rate is 10%. This represents 179 students who defaulted out of 1,784 in repayment.
- Retention, Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates
- Employment of Graduates - The Catalog has Career information for each academic degree and certificate.
Student Records and Conduct
- FERPA - privacy of records
- Student Handbook
- Copyright Infringement - including Computer Use and File Sharing violations
Title IX Sexual Harassment Training