CCE Registration Information
- Register and pay for each class before attending the first class meeting.
- Students may register online or in person at one of four campus locations.
- Tuition is the same for Florida residents and non-Florida residents.
- If you have attended classes at Palm Beach State College within the past year and know your Student ID & PIN/Password, you may register online by using PantherWeb.
How to Register Online for Continuing Education Courses
- Go to the Current Course Schedule
- Find the course you wish to register for, and click the Register link.
- If this is the course you are interested in, click the ‘Register Now’ button at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking the ‘Register Now’ button you will be asked if you are a new or returning
- Returning students will be asked for their user name (student ID) and password (if you do not remember your password, click the link for "Don't know password?" and follow the directions). Once logged in, you will be ready to complete your registration and pay for your class.
- For new students, select new. You will need to fill out the short application to get your Student ID and create a password.
- Once you have logged in, you can complete the registration process and pay for your class.
How to Register In Person for Continuing Education Courses
- Download and print the student registration form.
- Bring completed form, with payment in full, to the Registration Office at any of 4 campus locations.
- Pay for your classes at the Cashier's Office.
- Payment for courses can be by cash, check, money order or credit card.
Pay for the class by the payment due date to avoid being dropped for nonpayment
Payments can be made in person at any campus location or with a credit card online. To avoid standing in line you may also deposit your payment (check or money order) in the drop box located outside of the cashier's office at each campus location. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Palm Beach State College Cashier's Office