Corporate & Continuing Education
|REGISTER FOR CLASSES||SEARCH COURSES||BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP COUNCIL|
Want to know when we are offering new classes or more dates?
We provide our community with quality professional education & training and lifelong learning opportunities. Start a new career or build your skills or enhance your life with affordable, accessible short-term courses.
Youth Virtual College
Summer Youth College has once again partnered with Black Rocket.
Teens and young adults, ages 8-14 years old, can learn new skills in coding, game design, eSports, virtual reality and more. STEAM camps are highly interactive and led by expert instructors. Jump-start your future in creative tech with Palm Beach State College and Black Rocket.
June Highlighted Courses
Nutrition & Healthy Eating Information Session with Troy Rand
The nutrition series is designed to teach the basics of healthy eating and lifestyle management associated with dietary choices. Topics include nutrition science, psychological principles associated with diet, and practical examples and tips for following a sustainable diet.
Coming August 2022
Palm Beach State College discount available.
Community Emergency Response Training
Next Training Starting in August 2022
Palm Beach State College Continuing Education has partnered with Palm Beach County Division of Emergency Management to offer Community Emergency Response Team Training (CERT)
Looking for a way to fuel your mind, add to your professional growth and/or enrich your career?
Use your time to learn online from the comfort of your home.
- Prepare for industry certification or start a new career
- Start Anytime - Personal Instructor assistance
- Many programs completed in less than six months
- In-depth study, all learning materials provided
Financial Aid is available through Ed2Go application
Palm Beach State College has partnered with OM who will use their legendary curriculum that covers from the Origins of Yoga to its history & evolution to Yoga off the mat & into the real world
Benefits of OM Teachers Yoga certification
- Deep Dive into the History of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Wisdom Teachings, Ethics, Physiology, Pathology, Chakras & Energetic Anatomy, Yoga Asanas Sequencing, Physical Practice, Body Alignment, Sanskrit , Mantras, Mudras, Pranayama & Meditation Techniques
- 30hrs of Anatomy Requirement Included
- Hands on Assist Workshops Included
- Art of Sequencing Workshop Included
Ready to get Started?
Making your money last throughout retirement has never been more challenging. People are living longer and fewer retirees have traditional pensions. In recent years, the volatility of the stock and bond markets has been high and interest rates paid by banks have been low. While most retirees are covered by Social Security, this program also faces financial challenges. This course helps you develop a personalized retirement income plan. Find out how to:
- Determine what percentage of your assets you must withdraw to meet expenses.
- Estimate how many years your money may last and make any adjustments needed to help your money last longer.
- Calculate the impact of investment choices, rate of return, and inflation on your plan and more.
The college works with businesses to deliver tailored, customized training for their employees.
These specific programs enable executives to develop new knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
This knowledge translates into the capability an organization applies to the products and services it brings to the marketplace.
Please call 868-3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org