Corporate & Continuing Education
|REGISTER FOR CLASSES||SEARCH COURSES||BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP COUNCIL|
Want to know when we are offering new classes or more dates?
Like Us on Facebook
We provide our community with quality professional education & training and lifelong learning opportunities. Start a new career or build your skills or enhance your life with affordable, accessible short-term courses.
Please call 868-3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a way to fuel your mind, add to your professional growth and/or enrich your career?
Use your time to learn online from the comfort of your home.
- Prepare for industry certification or start a new career
- Start Anytime - Personal Instructor assistance
- Many programs completed in less than six months
- In-depth study, all learning materials provided
Financial Aid is available through Ed2Go application
Making your money last throughout retirement has never been more challenging. People are living longer and fewer retirees have traditional pensions. In recent years, the volatility of the stock and bond markets has been high and interest rates paid by banks have been low. While most retirees are covered by Social Security, this program also faces financial challenges. This course helps you develop a personalized retirement income plan. Find out how to:
- Determine what percentage of your assets you must withdraw to meet expenses.
- Estimate how many years your money may last and make any adjustments needed to help your money last longer.
- Calculate the impact of investment choices, rate of return, and inflation on your plan and more.
The college works with businesses to deliver tailored, customized training for their employees.
These specific programs enable executives to develop new knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
This knowledge translates into the capability an organization applies to the products and services it brings to the marketplace.