No PBSC Student should go hungry!
Panther's Pantry is a free resource for PBSC students, faculty and staff. It provides free canned food, frozen meat, fresh produce, snacks and toiletries to those that need it.
Food available to students & employees
By Appointment Only
The Panther's Pantry will be distributing pre-bagged food.
Appointments are available on all five campuses.
We are striving to make this a contact-less experience, but please wear a mask just in case.
To meet the needs of our student body, we ask that you follow some simple guidelines.
A variety of goods, that vary upon availability, are included for every pre-packed pickup appointment. Items may include a variety of canned goods, pasta or rice, beverages, meat and/or poultry, vegetables, or fruit.
There will be no substitution of items or extra items provided.
- If you do not want an item that has been packed for you, feel free to leave it for another student.
- A list of pantry locations within Palm Beach County will be provided to you should the available items not meet your individual needs.
- Should you require personal hygiene items, please ask.
- You MUST have your student ID with you at your appointment.
- Limited walk-in availability.
- One pickup per week
Belle Glade campus
1977 College Drive, Belle Glade, FL 33430
Boca Raton campus
801 Palm Beach State College Drive, Boca Raton, FL 33431
Lake Worth campus
4200 Congress Avenue, Lake Worth, FL 33461
Loxahatchee Groves campus
15845 Southern Boulevard, Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Palm Beach Gardens campus
3160 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone: 561-868-3980 | Email: email@example.com