Dual Enrollment & Early Admission
Dual Enrollment: A Decision the Whole Family Can Feel Good About
As a dual enrollment student, you can begin taking college classes in high school and earn a two-year college degree by the time you graduate or soon after. The courses you take count toward both your high school diploma and your college requirements. There are two options for you to pursue. In most cases, tuition and books are free.
Summer & Fall 2023 Course Request Portal is Open Now! Submit Yours Today.
(Please note: Forms will be soon be submitted via Workday, and no longer Engage. Instructions coming soon!)
** PBSC Student Email Required **
If you're experiencing issues with filling out the form, please email email@example.com
Why become a Dual Enrollment student?
There are a number of benefits you have access to as a Dual Enrollment student at Palm Beach State.
- Tuition, books, and fees paid by the school district
- Dedicated PBSC Embedded Advisors (select high schools)
- Dual enrollment courses taught at your school
- Ask your counselor
- Workshops (virtual or on campus)
- Advising workshops
- High school seniors earning an A.A. degree
- Career Pathway workshops
- Meet & Greet with TRIO: FAFSA and College Application
- Advising and Registration day 9Seniors transferring to PBSC as degree-seeking)
- Summer Bridge Programs (High school seniors)
- Finish 4 Free
- 2 + 2 scholarships
- Student Life
- Student Activities, Clubs & Organizations, Athletics, Wellness Center
- Dual Enrollment Orientation
- Honors College
Interested? Learn how to get started!
Connect With Us