Resources for Counselors & Home Education Families
Note: To electronically sign documents you must first download the PDF. Otherwise the signature prompt won't display. You may also fill out the form, print and then sign manually.
What Courses Should I Recommend to Students?
- Dual Enrollment Approved Courses: comprehensive list of classes participants are eligible to take.
- Dual Enrollment A.A. General Education Checklist: designed to assist counselors and the parents of home-schooled students in course selection. It is organized by subject area requirement: Communications, Humanities, Social Science, Mathematics, and Natural Science. It focuses on the General Education requirements needed for students to transfer after the completion of their Associate of Arts degree.
- Credit by Exam Table: displays how AP, AICE, CLEP and/or IB courses transfer into the college.
- Transfer Major Guidelines: list courses that are prerequisites for common majors.
- Career Pathways: Career Pathways help students identify a career path early in their educatinal journey and choose the appropraite courses.
Current Articulation Agreements
PBCSD/Palm Beach State/FAU
The School Board of Palm Beach County, Florida and The District Board of Trustees of Palm Beach State College and Florida Atlantic University
Private Schools and Board of Trustees of Palm Beach State College
High School Counselor Resource Guide: Comprehensive guide to all resources and tools available at PBSC.