Skip to the main content

Transcript Request



Request an Official High School or GED Transcript

High School – download and print the Transcript to Palm Beach State Request form.

Florida GED - complete an online request for Florida GED Transcript.

Out-of-State GED – contact the Department of Education in the state the GED was earned.

Home Education Graduates – download and print the Home Education Graduation Affidavit form.


Request an Official College Transcript from Previous Attended Institution(s)

Download and print the Transcript to Palm Beach State Request form.

Note: Students who attended postsecondary institutions outside the United States will also need to submit to Palm Beach State College a course-by-course commercial evaluationView a list of approved foreign evaluators identified by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). The College also accepts commercial evaluations from AACRAO International Education Services at


Request an Official Palm Beach State Transcript ($5.00 for each copy of transcript)

Official transcripts must be ordered online through services provided by Credentials Solutions, Inc. (payment by credit card only).

Telephone or Fax requests will not be honored.

To complete your request:

  • Log on to PantherWeb with your student ID and password. On the homepage, click on "Records" and then select "Transcript Request."

  • If you do not know your student ID and password, go directly to Credentials Solutions, Inc. to place your order or call (847) 716-3005.


Obtain an Unofficial Palm Beach State Transcript (no fee charge)

Log on to PantherWeb. On the student homepage, click on "Records" and then select "Display Unofficial Transcript."

 For information regarding the release of student records, refer to Security of Student Records

Print page