Testing & Certification Center
Palm Beach State College (PBSC) Testing and Certification Center
|ACADEMIC ADVISING||ACADEMIC CALENDAR||PROGRAMS & DEGREES||FEES & TUITION||CONTACT US|
On-site Testing Centers will remain closed until further notice.
Testing Centers will proctor remotely and be available beginning Monday, April 6, 2020.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am – 7:00pm
Friday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Appointment(s) for all the tests below will be through Bookings
Testing is limited to the following exams:
- PERT – Placement and Dual-Enrollment
- HESI-A2 - Pre-admission Nursing Exam - available soon.
- TABE – Testing for Limited Access Programs - available soon.
- Distance Learning – for classes originally designated as Distance Learning classes
PBSC is a National College Testing Association (NCTA) certified test center
Steps to exams & certification
1. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
2. EXAM & CERTIFICATION LIST
4. CAMPUS LOCATIONS FOR EXAMS
5. SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
6. STUDY TIPS & RESOURCES
The mission of Palm Beach State College’s Testing Centers is to serve prospective and current students, faculty, and staff at PBSC and the surrounding communities by delivering quality testing and assessment services in a secure and distraction-free testing environment. We accomplish this by adhering to institutional policies and National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines.