Testing Center Policies & Procedures
Acceptable Identification Types
- A valid (non-expired) U.S. Driver's License with Photo.
- A valid (non-expired) Federal, State, County, or Municipality issued ID with Photo including Military ID.
- A valid (non-expired) Alien Registration Card (Green Card) with Photo.
- A valid (non-expired) U.S. Passport with a recent Photo.
- A valid Palm Beach County Dual Enrolled and High School Juniors testing under SB 1908, can use High School ID.
Test Fee Waivers
- Fee waivers are provided for students who missed a test due to jury duty, military duty, death of an immediate family member, college-sponsored activity, or religious reasons. Documentation is required and must be presented at the Testing Center.
- There are no fees for students taking Distance Learning Exams (unless the test is a make-up) and students are approved for accommodations.
Cellular Phones, Electronic Equipment, Personal Belongings, etc.
- Any such items are required to be in a secure/locked locker outside the testing room.
- Cell phones and electronic devices must be turned off completely before being placed in the locker.
- Hats, outdoor coats, watches, pens/pencils, drinks, food, candy, and gum are strictly prohibited in the testing rooms.
- Test Center personnel are not responsible for lost, stolen, or broken items checked.
- For more details, refer to Items Restricted in the Testing Rooms.
Cheating & Testing
- Test Center personnel closely monitor testing rooms. Cheating may include making an effort to remove test materials, notes, or scratch paper from the testing room, not following test procedures, failing to stop work when time is called, disturbing or attempting to get answers from another examinee, using unauthorized aids during testing, accessing unauthorized internet links, and disregarding proctor instructions.
- An examinee found cheating may be referred for possible disciplinary action to the Dean of Student Services.
- Cheating on a course exam will result in immediate notification to the Professor for possible disciplinary action.
- Be advised that all testing rooms are monitored by a surveillance system.