Make an Appointment
Palm Beach State College (PBSC) Student Appointment Scheduler
On-site Testing Centers will remain closed until further notice.
Testing Centers will proctor remotely and be available later this week.
Testing hours will be limited from 8:00am – 7:00pm
- Appointment(s) for all the tests below will be through Bookings.
- Testing is limited to the following exams:
- PERT – Placement and Dual-Enrollment
- TABE – Testing for Limited Access Programs
- Distance Learning – for classes originally designated as Distance Learning classes
Guidelines for Remote Testing
- Photo ID must be shown before testing. Acceptable IDs include:
- Current driver’s license
- State approved ID
- College ID
- Current passport
- You must test alone in a quiet room without disruptions.
- Food and drink are not allowed while testing.
- Scratch paper is allowed along with a standard pen/pencil.
- Breaks are not allowed.
- Tests can only be administered on a desktop computer or laptop.
- The device must have a webcam and microphone (built-in or external)
- Connection to network with sufficient internet speed: at least 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload
- Operating systems: Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Browser with pop-up blocker disabled: Google Chrome v47 or later, Mozilla Firefox v41or later, Internet Explorer v10 or later, Microsoft Edge v12 or later, Apple Safari v6 or later
- Students can check their system requirements here.