Make an Appointment
Palm Beach State College (PBSC) Test Center Appointments
On-site Testing Centers are open on all 5 campuses.
Appointments are required and CDC Guidelines must be followed.
There is available ON-SITE seating on all 5 campuses.
Required COVID-19 Social Distancing Protocols
- Students must wear face masks covering both nose and mouth while on campus.
- Students must use hand sanitizer when entering the lobby.
- If the student does not have a cloth or disposable face covering, the student will not be permitted to test.
- Temperature readings may be taken prior to testing (if available).
- Students exhibiting signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to test.
- No use of lockers. Everything must be left in the car except for ID, Credit/Debit Card for HESI, proctoring receipt, #2 pencil, and car keys. Cell phones are not permitted in the Testing Center. Personal items will be put in baggies and placed under the student's seat. Backpacks and purses are not permitted.
- Limited students will be permitted in the lobby at one time. Students will be expected to line up outside the Testing Center and maintain social distancing (6 feet) as outlined by the college.
- Only students who have an appointment will be permitted on campus.
- All proctoring fees for your exam must be paid online via PantherWeb prior to arriving at the Testing Center.
Remote Proctoring of Placement Exams is available.
Appointments are required.
Testing hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:30am -7:00pm and Fri: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Guidelines for Remote Testing
- Photo ID must be shown before testing. Acceptable IDs include:
- Current driver’s license
- State approved ID
- College ID
- Current passport
- You must test alone in a quiet room without disruptions.
- Food and drink are not allowed while testing.
- Scratch paper is allowed along with a standard pen/pencil.
- Breaks are not allowed.
- Tests can only be administered on a desktop computer or laptop.
- The device must have a webcam and microphone (built-in or external)
- Connection to network with sufficient internet speed: at least 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload
- Operating systems: Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Browser with pop-up blocker disabled: Google Chrome v47 or later, Mozilla Firefox v41or later, Internet Explorer v10 or later, Microsoft Edge v12 or later, Apple Safari v6 or later
- Students can check their system requirements here.