Make an Appointment
Palm Beach State College (PBSC) Test Center Appointments
On-site Testing Centers are open on all 5 campuses.
Appointments are required and CDC Guidelines must be followed.
There is available ON-SITE seating on all 5 campuses.
Required COVID-19 Social Distancing Protocols
- PBSC expects facial coverings to be worn while in the Testing Center.
- Students are expected to use hand sanitizer when entering the lobby.
- Students exhibiting signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to test.
- Limited students will be permitted in the lobby at one time. Students will be expected to line up and maintain social distancing (6 feet) as outlined by the college.
- Only students who have an appointment will be permitted in the center.
- All proctoring fees for your exam must be pre-paid online via Workday and the receipt
emailed to the Testing Center prior to your arrival.
Remote Proctoring of Placement Exams is available.
Appointments are required.
Testing hours: Mon-Thurs: 8am -7pm and Fri: 8am - 5:00pm
Guidelines for Remote Testing
- Photo ID must be shown before testing. Acceptable IDs include:
- Current driver’s license
- State approved ID
- College ID
- Current passport
- You must test alone in a quiet room without disruptions.
- Food and drink are not allowed while testing.
- Scratch paper is allowed along with a standard pen/pencil.
- Breaks are not allowed.
- Tests can only be administered on a desktop computer or laptop.
- The device must have a webcam and microphone (built-in or external)
- Connection to network with sufficient internet speed: at least 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload
- Operating systems: Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Browser with pop-up blocker disabled: Google Chrome v47 or later, Mozilla Firefox v41or later, Internet Explorer v10 or later, Microsoft Edge v12 or later, Apple Safari v6 or later
- Students can check their system requirements here.