Need to buy books or supplies? Sell your books? You can do it all at the Palm Beach State College Bookstore!
Connect With Us!
You can shop online at all of our campus bookstores, anytime.
Panther Cafe at Loxahatchee Groves
Students taking classes at the Loxahatchee Groves campus can now purchase course materials on campus. This location features Starbucks Coffees and various grab and go snacks.
Students are encouraged to order books online for campus pickup at the Loxahatchee Groves location.
- Log in to PantherWeb
- Click "Class Schedule"
- Click "Purchase Books"
- Your books appear on the screen. Add them to your cart and check out.
- Choose "Loxahatchee Groves" as your pickup location and pick up on campus
Your campus bookstores price match Booksmart, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon! A few simple rules:
- If you find a cheaper price after you bought one of our books, we’ll give you the difference on a gift card, but only within 7 days of the original transaction.
- The price must come from another local bookstore or online retailer. No peer‐to‐peer marketplaces or aggregator sites.
- The item must currently be in‐stock with us and the local competitor or online site that is being price matched. Digital books excluded.
- The price advertised has to be for the exact book and edition in our store, including accompanying components like CDs, online access cards, student manuals and the like.
- The competitor has to clearly state whether the book is new, used or rented.
If you find a better advertised deal on a textbook that we carry, bring the ad into the bookstore and we’ll give you a discount for the difference. BUY IT. RENT IT. NEW OR USED ‐ we’ll match the lowest advertised price.
Rent-a-text is a lower cost option for obtaining the materials needed for your classes! For more information about this program, contact the Palm Beach State College Bookstore on your campus, or visit the Rent-A-Text Website.
|Belle Glade,1977 College Drive||CRB Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. 9am - 7:00pm
|Boca Raton, 801 PBSC Drive||BK Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. 8am - 7:00pm
Fri. 8am - 1pm*
|Lake Worth,4200 Congress Ave.||BK Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. 8am - 7:00pm
Fri. 8am - 1pm*
|PB Gardens,3160 PGA Blvd.||BR Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. 8am - 7:00pm
Fri. 8am - 1pm*
|Loxahatchee Groves||LGA Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. 9am - 7:00pm
Fri.9am - 1pm
*Normal Hours will resume on Monday, January 28
|Dates||Lake Worth||Boca Raton & Palm Beach Gardens||Belle Glade & Loxahatchee Groves|
|Thursday, December 20||9am-6pm||10am-2pm||CLOSED|
|Friday, December 21||9am-5pm||10am-2pm||CLOSED|
|Saturday, December 22 - Wednesday, December 26||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Thursday, December 27||9am-6pm||10am-2pm||CLOSED|
|Friday, December 28||9am-5pm||10am-2pm||CLOSED|
|Saturday, December 29-Tuesday, January 1||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Wednesday, January 2 - Thursday, January 3||7:45 am-7pm||7:45am-7pm||9am-7pm|
|Friday, January 4||7:4am - 5pm||7:45am - 5pm||9am - 5pm|
|Saturday, January 5||9am-3pm||9am-3pm||9am-3pm|
|Sunday, January 6||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Monday, January 7-Thursday, January 10||7:45am-8pm||7:45am - 8PM||9am-7pm|
|Friday, January 11||7:45am-5pm||7:45am-5pm||9am-5pm|
|Saturday, January 12 - Sunday, January 13||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Monday, January 14 - Thursday, January 17||7:45am-7pm||7:45am-7pm||9am-7pm|
|Friday, January 18||7:45am-5pm||7:45am-5pm||9am-5pm|
|Saturday, January 19 - Monday, January 21||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Tuesday, January 22 - Thursday, January 24||7:45am-7pm||7:45am-7pm||9am-7pm|
|Friday, January 25 (LAST DAY FOR FINANCIAL AID AT THE BOOKSTORE)||7:45am-3pm||7:45am-3pm||9am-3pm|