Need to buy books or supplies? Sell your books? You can do it all at the Palm Beach State College Bookstore!
Connect With Us!
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) safety concerns, our administration has made the decision to close the physical bookstore locations effective Wednesday, March 18. However, the bookstore website remains open, and is extending FREE GROUND SHIPPING to avoid disruption. The bookstore’s priority is to ensure the campus community has textbooks and other essential items. Please check the campus store website (links below) for updates.
Please watch your email for the rental reminder email and print the free shipping label to return your books to the bookstore. Click here for more information on rental returns.
You can shop online at all of our campus bookstores, anytime.
Panther Cafe at Loxahatchee Groves
Students taking classes at the Loxahatchee Groves campus can now purchase course materials on campus. This location features Starbucks Coffees and various grab and go snacks.
Students are encouraged to order books online for campus pickup at the Loxahatchee Groves location.
- Log in to PantherWeb
- Click "Class Schedule"
- Click "Purchase Books"
- Your books appear on the screen. Add them to your cart and check out.
- Choose "Loxahatchee Groves" as your pickup location and pick up on campus
Your campus bookstores price match Booksmart, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon! A few simple rules:
- If you find a cheaper price after you bought one of our books, we’ll give you the difference on a gift card, but only within 7 days of the original transaction.
- The price must come from another local bookstore or online retailer. No peer‐to‐peer marketplaces or aggregator sites.
- The item must currently be in‐stock with us and the local competitor or online site that is being price matched. Digital books excluded.
- The price advertised has to be for the exact book and edition in our store, including accompanying components like CDs, online access cards, student manuals and the like.
- The competitor has to clearly state whether the book is new, used or rented.
If you find a better advertised deal on a textbook that we carry, bring the ad into the bookstore and we’ll give you a discount for the difference. BUY IT. RENT IT. NEW OR USED ‐ we’ll match the lowest advertised price.
Rent-a-text is a lower cost option for obtaining the materials needed for your classes! For more information about this program, contact the Palm Beach State College Bookstore on your campus, or visit the Rent-A-Text Website.
|Campus||Email contact||Location||Hours||Phone Number|
|Belle Glade, 1977 College Drivefirstname.lastname@example.org||CRB Bldg||Mon. - Thur. CLOSED
|Boca Raton, 801 PBSC Driveemail@example.com||BK Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. CLOSED
Fri. 9am - 1:00 pm
|Lake Worth, 4200 Congress Ave.||firstname.lastname@example.org||BK Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. CLOSED
Fri. 9am - 1:00pm
|Palm Beach Gardens, 3160 PGA Blvdemail@example.com||BR Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. CLOSED
Fri. 9am - 1:00 pm
|Loxahatchee Groves, 15845 Southern Blvd.||firstname.lastname@example.org||CRA Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. CLOSED