Need to buy books or supplies? Sell your books? You can do it all at the Palm Beach State College Bookstore!
Connect With Us!
You can shop online at all of our campus bookstores, anytime.
Panther Cafe at Loxahatchee Groves
Students taking classes at the Loxahatchee Groves campus can now purchase course materials on campus. This location features Starbucks Coffees and various grab and go snacks.
Students are encouraged to order books online for campus pickup at the Loxahatchee Groves location.
- Log in to PantherWeb
- Click "Class Schedule"
- Click "Purchase Books"
- Your books appear on the screen. Add them to your cart and check out.
- Choose "Loxahatchee Groves" as your pickup location and pick up on campus
Your campus bookstores price match Booksmart, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon! A few simple rules:
- If you find a cheaper price after you bought one of our books, we’ll give you the difference on a gift card, but only within 7 days of the original transaction.
- The price must come from another local bookstore or online retailer. No peer‐to‐peer marketplaces or aggregator sites.
- The item must currently be in‐stock with us and the local competitor or online site that is being price matched. Digital books excluded.
- The price advertised has to be for the exact book and edition in our store, including accompanying components like CDs, online access cards, student manuals and the like.
- The competitor has to clearly state whether the book is new, used or rented.
If you find a better advertised deal on a textbook that we carry, bring the ad into the bookstore and we’ll give you a discount for the difference. BUY IT. RENT IT. NEW OR USED ‐ we’ll match the lowest advertised price.
Rent-a-text is a lower cost option for obtaining the materials needed for your classes! For more information about this program, contact the Palm Beach State College Bookstore on your campus, or visit the Rent-A-Text Website.
Bookstore Summer Rush Hours
|Boca Raton, Lake Worth, and Palm Beach Gardens||Monday, May 6 - Thursday, May 9||7:45 am - 7:00 pm|
|Belle Glade||Monday, May 6 - Thursday, May 9||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Loxahatchee Groves||Monday, May 6 - Thursday, May 9||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Boca Raton, Lake Worth, and Palm Beach Gardens||Friday, May 10||7:45 am - 1:00 pm|
|Loxahatchee Groves||Friday, May 10||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Belle Glade||Friday, May 10||CLOSED|
|Boca Raton, Lake Worth, and Palm Beach Gardens||Monday, May 13 - Thursday, May 16||7:45 am - 7:00 pm|
|Belle Glade and Loxahatchee Groves||Monday, May 13 - Thursday, May 16||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Boca Raton, Lake Worth, and Palm Beach Gardens||Monday, May 20 - Thursday, May 23||7:45 am - 8:00 pm|
|Belle Glade and Loxahatchee Groves||Monday, May 20 - Thursday, May 23||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|All campus bookstores||Friday, May 24||CLOSED|
|All campus bookstores||Monday, May 27||CLOSED|
|Belle Glade,1977 College Drive||CRB Bldg||Mon. - Thur. 9am - 7:00pm
|Boca Raton, 801 PBSC Drive||BK Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. 7:45 am - 7:00pm
|Lake Worth,4200 Congress Ave.||BK Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. 7:45 am - 7:00pm
|Palm Beach Gardens, 3160 PGA Blvd||BR Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. 7:45 am - 7:00pm
|Loxahatchee Groves, 15845 Southern Blvd.||CRA Bldg.||Mon. - Thur. 9am - 7:00pm