Online Photo Submission
We are excited to announce that you can now submit your PantherCard Photo Online
Online Photo Submission Eligibility
Students with a valid application on file are eligible to submit a photo online. If this is not your first PantherCard, proof of payment for a replacement card will be required.
Please note the following requirements:
- Photographs must be in color. They must be in focus, with sufficient lighting and back-ground contrast to ensure that the cardholder’s front and head are clearly visible.
- The photograph must be a frontal, full-front view of the cardholder, no profiles or angles. The cardholder’s front must be centered horizontally and vertically within the image area.
- The cardholder must appear in normal street attire (no costumes), without a hat or other headgear or dark glasses (unless required for religious or medical reasons).
- The photo must be that of the cardholder alone (no family, friends, animals, objects, etc., are permitted).
- The photograph background should be of a solid color without designs or patterns.
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions will result in your ID photo not being accepted for processing.
Please Note: If you chose to pick up your ID at a specific campus, you MUST present a Valid Photo ID before you receive your PantherCard.
If you choose to have your PantherCard Mailed, you MUST submit an email to the PantherCard office, Panthercard@palmbeachstate.edu with your valid Government Issued Photo ID. Once you have submitted the appropriate information and the photo is accepted, the PantherCard office staff will mail your card, via US Postal Service, to your address on file. We cannot mail to other addresses.
How to Submit an Online Photo
- Log on to PantherWeb (www.palmbeachstate.edu/Pantherweb)
- Select "Information" from the choices that appear on the yellow menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down the page and select “Panthercard Online Card Office.”
- Click “Logon to the PantherCard Office” to access your account. You are now logged in to the PantherCard Online Card Office.
- Click “Photo Upload” on the left hand side under the “Navigate” tab
- Agree to PantherCard terms and conditions
- Enter email, mail or pickup and campus location if you are going to pick up VALID ID MUST be presented upon ID pick up
- Upload photo
- Crop image
- Save and submit
- Watch your campus email for notifications as to the status of your submission and further steps required.
FAQ’s for Online submission
Who is Eligible?
Any student with an application on file with the College. Students may choose to pick up their PantherCard at any Palm Beach State Campus or have the PantherCard mailed to their home address.
What is an acceptable photo submission?
The ID card photo should show the full face of the applicant, without hat or dark glasses. Head coverings may be permitted due to religious beliefs, provided the head covering does not obscure the face. Please read guidelines from passport photo.
Will you mail me my card?
If you select the mail option, you will receive an email requesting that you submit a copy of your government-issued ID. Once that is confirmed, the card will be mailed. Please allow at least 3 business days for processing. Please note also that our office observes all college holidays/closing and processing time may take longer during these periods of time.
Can I Pick up my PantherCard on Campus?
Yes, you can pick up your ID at the campus you selected while in the photo submission application. You will be asked to show a valid ID when arriving on campus to pick up your card.
If you are an online or distance learning student you MUST email a photo of a Valid Government Issued Photo ID (ex. Driver’s license or Passport) to the PantherCard Email- Panthercard@palmbeachstate.edu. If you want to pick up your PantherCard on campus, You MUST show a Valid Government ID. If your valid photo ID does not look like the picture being uploaded, we will reject your photo. Once approved, the email containing your Government issued Identification will be deleted.
This is not my first card, am I eligible?
Yes, you can use the photo upload but we will have to verify the $10 payment for a replacement ID. You can make the payment online through PantherWeb. Once logged in, select “pay other items” and you will see an option for paying for a duplicate ID.