Financial Aid at the Bookstore
12 Week Term Financial Aid to be available February 4 - 17
*Please note that we have added the ability for you to ship your bookstore purchases to your home address using your Financial Aid.
- Students who have classes starting during the 12 week term may be able to have funds
added to their PantherCard for bookstore purchases. Students must speak with a financial aid advisor to determine eligibility as funds will not be automatically added.
- Students who have questions regarding eligibility should speak with a financial aid
- A valid PantherCard is required for all financial aid purchases. PantherCard stations are only available at the Lake Worth and Palm Beach Gardens campuses during limited hours. Students may also use the online photo submission option to obtain a PantherCard prior to ordering online or visiting the bookstore. If you have not yet received a PantherCard, you can view your Virtual PantherCard to obtain the card number needed to make an online purchase.
- Students can also order their books online and request shipping to home or store pick up.
- Frequently Asked Questions about financial aid at the bookstore.