Financial Aid at the Bookstore
Summer Term Financial Aid to be available May 18 - June 10
*Please note that we have added the ability for you to ship your bookstore purchases to your home address using your Financial Aid.
- Students who have summer classes may be eligible to receive funds for use at the bookstore.
Please check your PantherCard beginning on May 18 for funds availability.
- Students who have questions regarding eligibility should speak with a financial aid
- A valid PantherCard is required for all financial aid purchases. PantherCard stations are only available at the Lake Worth and Palm Beach Gardens campuses during limited hours. Students may also use the online photo submission option to obtain a PantherCard prior to ordering online or visiting the bookstore. If you have not yet received a PantherCard, you can view your Virtual PantherCard to obtain the card number needed to make an online purchase.
- Students can also order their books online and request shipping to home or store pick up.
- Frequently Asked Questions about financial aid at the bookstore.