Financial Aid at the Bookstore
May 11 - June 10, 2022
*Please note that we have added the ability for you to ship your bookstore purchases to your home address using your Financial Aid.
- Students who have excess financial aid funds available can purchase course materials at the bookstore from May 11 - June 10, 2022. The funds available after your course fees are paid will be added to your PantherCard. You must have your Palm Beach State College PantherCard on hand to make the purchase (physical or virtual card will be accepted).
- Students should purchase books for ALL SUMMER TERMS at this time. There will not be an opportunity to purchase materials for the later start dates.
- Students who have questions regarding eligibility or want to request funds should speak with a financial aid advisor.
- A valid PantherCard is required for all financial aid purchases. Students may also use the online photo submission option to obtain a PantherCard prior to ordering online or visiting the bookstore. If you have not yet received a PantherCard, you can view your Virtual PantherCard to obtain the card number needed to make an online purchase.
- Students can also order their books online and request shipping to home or store pick up.
- How to order books online right from your schedule
- How to order books from the Workday Course Search
- Frequently Asked Questions about financial aid at the bookstore.
- Check your financial aid balance: Step by Step
- Shop your Campus Bookstores online.