Financial Aid at the Bookstore
Summer B Financial Aid Purchases: July 6 - 24, 2020
*Please note that we have added the ability for you to ship your bookstore purchases to your home address at no charge using your Financial Aid.
- Did not use financial aid funds at the bookstore during the initial period
- Has excess funds available
- Has classes starting with the B Term
Students should contact a financial aid advisor to inquire about eligibility. Please note that eligibility will be reviewed on a case by case basis and funds may take 24 hours to be available on a student’s card. Please email financial aid to inquire about eligibility.
- Bookstore funds will be available July 6 - 24 for eligible students. Students who have questions regarding eligibility should speak with a financial aid advisor.
- A valid PantherCard is required for all financial aid purchases. PantherCard stations are not open at this time and students should use the online photo submission option to obtain a PantherCard prior to ordering online or visiting the bookstore.
- Students can also order their books online and request FREE SHIPPING or store pick up.
- Frequently Asked Questions about financial aid at the bookstore.