What is a PantherCard?
Students needing a new or replacement PantherCard are encouraged to utilize Online photo submission and request to have the card mailed to their home address.
Further instructions available at: https://www.palmbeachstate.edu/panthercard/online-photos.aspx.
One card. Many uses.
- Student / Staff ID / Library Card
- Printing / Copying (Student and Faculty/Staff)
- Access to College Wellness Centers
- Access to Media Technology Labs
- Access to Student Learning Centers (SLC Labs)
- Purchases at Follett Bookstores
- Purchases at College Cafeterias
- Purchases at College Dunkin Donuts locations
- Discounts at local merchants
- Purchases from campus snack and beverage vending machines
Until further notice, only the Lake Worth Bookstore carding station is open. Please use the online photo upload option and your card will be mailed to your home address.
PantherCard Stations are located at each Palm Beach State College campus. To obtain your PantherCard, simply visit one of these locations during normal business hours with an appropriate form of ID*.
- Lake Worth - Follett Bookstore - Monday & Wednesday, 10am-4pm, Tuesday & Thursday, 10am-3pm
- Lake Worth - PantherCard Office (DW 102)- PantherCards not available
- Palm Beach Gardens - Follett Bookstore (BR Building) - PantherCards not available
- Boca Raton - Follett Bookstore (BK Building) - PantherCards not available
- Belle Glade - Security Office - PantherCards not available
- Loxahatchee Groves – Security Office - PantherCards not available
*Please note - you will not be issued a PantherCard without valid photo identification.
Office Hours, Location & Contact Info
Fall/Spring Office Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00pm
Summer Office Hours (May 9 - August 12)
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: Closed
In the event the office is unattended, call the office and leave a detailed voice mail message including your name, phone number, student ID number and description of the problem. Questions and concerns may also be reported by email. All College holidays are observed. Due to COVID-19 our offices are currently operating virtually. We will respond to emails and voicemails as quickly as possible.
Address & Contact Info
4200 Congress Ave.
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Phone: (561) 868-3567 or (561) 868-3331
Fax: (561) 868-3859
Office LocationLake Worth campus - room DW 102