Request a Tour of Palm Beach State College
Summer Tour hours:
Monday through Thursday (excluding holidays):
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: College Closed
Tell us about your tour experience at Palm Beach State College
Tips for a great tour
Here are a few suggestions on how to make the most of your visit and learn more about Palm Beach State College:
- Arrive early and know your contact person and phone number.
- Attend an athletic event.
- Please let us know if you have special needs related to a disability.
- Schedule appointments in advance with academic areas of special interest.
- Ask questions.
Important Tour Reminders
Requesting a tour does not guarantee your tour can be conducted at the requested time.
- Please allow 3 business days for the Department of Recruitment to contact you to arrange your tour request.
- Once arranged, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please wait for a confirmation before you visit the campus for a tour.
- Please consult the College's Academic Calendar when selecting a date for your tour.
BELLE GLADES CAMPUS | Campus Map
Serving residents of the western communities of Palm Beach County, the Belle Glade location opened in 1972.
BOCA RATON CAMPUS | Campus Map
Palm Beach State College serves the greater south Palm Beach County area from its campus in Boca Raton.
LAKE WORTH CAMPUS | Campus Map
Lake Worth is the College's largest and longest-established campus. Bordered by Lake Osborne and John Prince Park
LOXAHATCHEE GROVE CAMPUS | Campus Map
Palm Beach State’s fifth campus officially opened on Feb. 27, 2017, nestled on a beautiful 75-acre site.
PALM BEACH GARDENS | Campus Map
The Palm Beach Gardens campus opened in 1982 as a permanent, full-time facility.