Skip to the main content

Dual Enrollment Course Materials

Home Education and Private School students are eligible to receive course materials at no charge based on Florida Statute 1007.271. Students are only entitled to the required materials for the courses for which they are enrolled.

Students can elect to go to the bookstore to purchase materials in person or order online and select store pick up or shipping. Please note that materials are often only available at the campus where the course is being taught. Even if the course is online or live online, it will still be based on one of the five campuses. Please check your schedule in Workday for guidance.


Students will be eligible to purchase books approximately 48-72 hours after registration.

For Spring 2022, materials may be purchased beginning on December 13, 2021.


Read our list of frequently asked questions regarding home education and private school course materials for dual enrollment.

Please contact Jessica Bender with any additional questions.

Print page