Sign up for Direct Deposit!
Palm Beach State College recommends that all students sign up for direct deposit.
As your student refund or financial aid disbursement is processed, you will receive
a deposit in your account soon after the payment process is complete and is subject
to your bank's deposit policies. Here's how Direct Deposit works:
- You do not have to change your present banking relationship to take advantage of this service. If you need to sign up for a checking account, see free options as part of Panther Perks.
- Direct Deposit is safe, convenient and easy.
To Sign Up Now for Direct Deposit
- Login to
- Click on Direct Deposit Account under My Details
- Select Bank Account Type
- Enter Bank Routing/ABA Number and Bank Account Number
- Click on Update
What is direct deposit?
Instead of waiting for your student refund or financial aid check to arrive in the mail, now you can have your funds automatically deposited in your checking or savings account. You don't have to change your present banking relationship to take advantage of this service.
What are the benefits?
- Delivered directly to your bank account as soon as one business day, depending on your bank.
- It saves trips to your financial institution.
- It saves time in depositing checks – no lines to wait in.
- It eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen or forged checks.
- Your money is deposited faster – reduces the possibility of overdrafts.
Can a direct deposit be made to any bank?
- The College can direct deposit to any financial institution within the USA with electronic funds transfer capabilities.
- If you need to sign up for a checking account, see free options as part of Panther Perks.
How do you sign up?
- Log into PantherWeb
- Click on Direct Deposit Account under My Detail.
- Select Bank Account Type.
- Enter Bank Routing/ABA Number and Bank Account Number.
- Click on Update.
Please direct any questions about Direct Deposit to the Cashier's Office at email@example.com or (561) 868-3250.
Finance Department – Cashier's Office
4200 S. Congress Ave., MS#11
Lake Worth, Florida 33461