Request a Tour of Palm Beach State College
Visit our campus and see all we have to offer!
The Office of Recruitment and Dual Enrollment conducts campus tours at all five campuses (Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Boca Raton, Belle Glade and Loxahatchee Groves) Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays). The tours are led by Palm Beach State College Student Ambassadors, who represent a cross-section of students. To request a tour, please complete and submit the form below.
- Requesting a tour does not guarantee your tour can be conducted at the requested time. Please allow 5 business days for the Department of Recruitment and Dual Enrollment to contact you to arrange your tour request. Once arranged, you will receive a confirmation email. Please wait for a confirmation before you visit the campus for a tour.
- Tours are not available on Saturdays, Sundays or College closing dates. Please consult the College's Calendar (www.palmbeachstate.edu/AcademicCalendar) when selecting a date for your tour.
- View the College's Areas of Study page.
- For details on our campus locations, visit the PBSC Campuses page.
Tips For A Great Visit
Here are a few suggestions on how to make the most of your visit and learn more about Palm Beach State College:
- Call ahead or fill out the tour request form to schedule your visit.
- Arrive early.
- Know your contact person and phone number.
- Visit the bookstore.
- Check out the Student Recreation Center.
- Attend a concert or athletic event.
- Please let us know if you have special needs related to a disability.
- Schedule appointments in advance with academic areas of special interest.
- Ask lots of questions!
The college has a shortened work week during the summer.
Register for a Tour Here!