Wellness Center - Lake Worth Campus
This workplace has been recognized by the American Heart Association for meeting criteria for employee wellness.
The Wellness Center is located in the new Public Safety Training Center on the east side of campus. Authorized users must complete the required Registration Form and a brief orientation prior to using this facility.
Announcement: Special Hours (8/13 to 8/22)
- Monday, August 13 to Thursday August 22 | 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 23 | 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Open to staff, faculty, and PSAV students still in session.
- Open to all active staff, students and faculty on 8/23 at 7am.
- Fall operating hours apply.
Announcement: Fall 2018
- Fall Hours starting August 23: Monday - Thursday 7am - 7pm Friday 7am - 5pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and college holidays.
- Group Fitness for staff and faculty from 8/13 to 8/23
- Cardio Mix Interval - Tuesdays @ 12:30pm;
- Total Stretch - Thursdays @ 12:30pm
- Check our website in September for Group Fitness Schedule.
|Panther Ninja Challenge||8/30||2pm-4pm||
Elisabeth Erling Gymnasium
|Open House/Mini Health Fair||9/20||11am-1pm||Wellness Center|
|Lunch and Learn: Breast Cancer||10/16||12:30-1:30pm||TBD|
|Jump/Hoops for Cancer||10/18||5:30pm-8pm||Elisabeth Erling Gymnasium|
|Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk||10/27||9am||Meyer Amphitheater, WPB|
The Panther Strong RX program is designed to help motivate PBSC students, staff & faculty to use the College wellness resources and reach their fitness goals while showing some Panther pride!
You can earn your FREE, limited edition Panther Strong T-shirt while supplies last! Check out our T-shirt winners on Facebook!
Assessments and Wellness Center events will be entered by staff.
Equipment and safety orientation is required for all new users of the Lake Worth Wellness
Center and is available at the times below. No appointment is necessary; just show
up with your PantherCard.
- Monday & Wednesday: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm,
- Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 5:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm
Rules & Registration Forms
Please read the documents below before completing the registration forms
- New user registration (complete form)
- Update Par-Q only
- Printable form if under 18 years of age (pdf). Parent must sign both sides.
The Par-Q is only valid for 12 months and must be updated annually.
Hours of Operation
Fall/Spring: Monday - Thursday 7am - 7pm; Friday 7am - 5pm
Summer: Monday - Thursday 7am - 7pm; Friday-Closed
Closed: Saturday, Sunday and College holidays