Wellness Center - Lake Worth Campus
This workplace has been recognized by the American Heart Association for meeting criteria for employee wellness.
The Wellness Center is located in the new Public Safety Training Center on the east side of campus. Authorized users must complete the required Registration Form and a brief orientation prior to using this facility.
The college and the Wellness Center will be closed on January 21st in observance of the MLK holiday.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday||7am - 7pm|
|Friday||7am - 5pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
|Let's Move Video 2019-Calling all PBSC students, staff and faculty to participate in the last 15 seconds of the Let's Move video starting at 2:01. Please wear your favorite PBSC T-shirt or Let's Move T-shirt if you have one from previous years. Here is last year's video, which won first place!||1/18/2019||4pm||Student Commons Area|
Money Talks: Budgeting for Life
Watch live here. if you are not able to attend the live presentation.
The Panther Strong RX program is designed to help motivate PBSC students, staff & faculty to use the College wellness resources and reach their fitness goals while showing some Panther pride!
You can earn your FREE, limited edition Panther Strong T-shirt while supplies last! Check out our T-shirt winners on Facebook!
- Use the Wellness Center 2+ times per week for 1 month.
- Complete a Health or Fitness Assessment (at your campus Wellness Center).
- Blog: Read one of our many online resources.
- Attend a Wellness event on your campus.
Assessments and Wellness Center events will be entered by staff.
Equipment and safety orientation is required for all new users of the Lake Worth Wellness
Center and is available at the times below. No appointment is necessary; just show
up with your PantherCard.
- Monday & Wednesday: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm,
- Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 5:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm
Rules & Registration Forms
Please read the documents below before completing the registration forms
- New user registration (complete form)
- Update Par-Q only
- Printable form if under 18 years of age (pdf). Parent must sign both sides.
The Par-Q is only valid for 12 months and must be updated annually.