HS Counselor Resource Guide: Frequently Asked Questions
Students must fill out the FASFA Application to see if they are eligible for Financial Aid, note that filling out the FASFA does not guarantee that the student will receive Federal Aid. Once submitted please wait for processing and speak to one of the Financial Aid Advisors. https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
Students must speak with their Guidance Counselor to check of they have any requirements they must complete. Students must them fill out the PBSC application for Dual Enrollment and have completed or complete the following:
- Four high school credits, two of which must include an English Language Arts and a Math course*
- 3.0 GPA minimum unweighted
- College level readiness scores in Reading, Writing and Math
- Mandatory attendance at an information session
For Early Admissions must them fill out the PBSC application for Early Admissions and have completed or complete the follow
- Completed 11th grade
- 3.2 GPA minimum unweighted
- Letter from the school
- College level readiness scores in Reading, Writing and Math [see chart]
- Mandatory attendance at an information session:
Each program has their own requirements. Please speak to one of our Admissions Advisors or check the College Catalog to check you requirements.
You may schedule a tour online.
Monday through Friday (excluding holidays): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: College closed
Palm Beach State College offers over 130+ programs of study, both degrees and certificates, in five different campuses.