No PBSC Student should go hungry!
|DONATE TO THE PANTRY||PALM BEACH COUNTY RESOURCES||PERC||COUNSELING CENTER||PANTHER'S CLOSET||STUDENT DEVELOPMENT|
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: Extended hours for Panther's Pantry are on hold until further notice. We will be offering pre-bagged product (toiletries and food) to students and staff at the door for the safety and comfort of our Pantry workers and visitors. We will be closing at 5 p.m. the week of 3/16/2020 with hours subject to change. Updates to services will be posted as they become available. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- School Food Services will be offering 'Grab and Go' meals at 30 school locations FREE to anyone 18 years old and younger, regardless of financial need. Learn More
- The Silvers Sentinel Newsletter (Representative David Silvers)
Introducing "Aunt Bertha Resources" Search Box
Aunt Bertha is a national databank of resources. Need help finding services such as housing, medical care, food, job training, transportation, money, adult and child care and education? Just enter your zipcode to find all the resources available in your area.
Note: Palm Beach State College username & password required.
Panther's Pantry Hours
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. *
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. *
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. *
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
* Employee Only Shopping Hour: 5 - 6 p.m. on Mon., Tues. & Thur.
Note: ALL PBSC employees are welcome to utilize the Panther’s Pantry at any time, however we’ve implemented this time for privacy.
Lake Worth Campus | SCA 102 [campus map]
10 Lbs of food per week FREE to all enrolled PBSC students
Enjoy pictures of what we have to offer
WHAT IS PANTHER'S PANTRY
A resource for enrolled Palm Beach State College students providing the following items FREE of charge. Students with their ID cards can find the following:
• Canned food
• Boxed lunches
PANTHER EMPOWERMENT RESOURCE CENTER (PERC)
To improve the retention, persistence and graduation rates of financially unstable first generation, low-income students, primarily at the Lake Worth and Belle Glade campuses. Services provided: