Skip to the main content
< Back



Palm Beach State College is OPEN 

Saturday August 18, 2018 

9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Financial Aid | Admissions & Registrations | Advising | Disability Services | New Student Orientation | Testing Center | Cashier Services



Foundation Scholarships
Application Deadline: Sept. 15, 2018

Apply Now!

Search and Register for Classes

Course listing Fall 2018

Important Dates Fall 2018

New Student Orientation - Fall 2018

Orientation Registration guide



Student Access

Did you forget your Student ID or Password?

If you have problems, please click on the Live Help icon for assistance.


FAFSA Workshops

Workshops are free and open to the public!

These free workshops are offered to help students understand and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) forms to apply for Financial Aid assistance.

For Location, Hours, and Times

Are you struggling with any of these issues?

Anxiety, Stress, Depressions, Grief, or Abuse?

Call 800-878-5470  (24/7)


Print page