Skip to the main content





FAQs: You have questions, we have answers

For Blackboard issues contact E-learning at:

For other issues, contact the service desk

The Center for Student Accessibility ( CSA) will provide information and advising appointments to students via email, Skype conference call, or Skype online video meetings. Skype communication will be coordinated between students and advisors or managers.

When students are contacting CSA, they should have their student id number available and be prepared to verify their identity to continue to protect their privacy. Students are to make accommodation requests by email to their assigned advisors. New students may make accommodation requests by contacting the manager of the campus of their choice.

The remote/online hours for CSA will be Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Here is the contact information for each campus:

Contact information per campus is listed below.

Belle Glade & Loxahatchee Groves

Boca Raton

Lake Worth

Palm Beach Gardens

Remote testing will be offered for certain types of testing.

If the test is for an online course, your instructor has made it available to take from home. If it's a "make up" or "missed test", you will need to make arrangements with your instructor because these tests are unavailable to be taken through a remote format. Please check with your instructor for questions regarding these types of tests.

If the test is for PBSC placement or other tests, remote access may be available through the Testing Center website,

It’s possible, depending on whether you withdraw from the entire semester or stay enrolled in one course or more. If you withdraw from ALL of your courses, you could have part, or all, of your federal funding returned creating a balance owed that you have to pay back. For additional questions, please feel free to email

If you withdraw from one or more of your courses, but stay enrolled in at least one course and you pass that course, your financial aid will not be affected. If you have additional questions, please email

Please keep in mind that withdrawing from any or all of your classes could potentially impact your Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). If you have SAP questions, please contact .

CCP/Clock Hour: Please reach out to the CCP Financial Aid Team at

No, your Financial Aid will be ready for summer. For Pell recipients, your summer Pell should be reflected on your award around the second week in April. Watch your PBSC email for more information.
Spring Semester disbursements will not be affected as long as your aid has been processed and you have submitted all required documents. If your funds have not disbursed for the spring term, please log into your PantherWeb account to see if you have any Red flags. If you have Red flags, then there may be documents you need to submit. You will be able to submit your forms using a secure DocuSign process.

If you have additional questions please feel free to email
New Student Orientation is being delivered remotely for new summer students. Please visit to reserve a spot in New Student Orientation.
Academic Advisors will be reaching out to their advisees soon regarding summer registration. If you need to speak to your advisor, you can contact him/her as you always have through the appointment system and email. We will keep you updated as information changes.

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: VA Education’s Message to Beneficiaries and Schools:

“We have worked with Congress to preserve GI Bill benefits for those of you impacted by COVID-19 during this difficult time. The Senate and House passed S.3503 and the bill is headed to the President to sign, which will give VA the authority to continue GI Bill payments uninterrupted in the event of national emergencies.

The new law allows VA to pay education benefits regardless of the fact that your program has changed from resident training to online training. Also, you will continue to receive the same monthly housing allowance payments that you received for resident training until 12/21/20, or until the school resumes normal operations of resident training. We’re working to immediately implement the new changes.

In order to avoid confusion and the need to make multiple changes to enrollments, VA is asking all schools to temporarily refrain from making any adjustments to enrollment certifications if training has changed due to COVID 19.”

VA website:

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: VA Education's Message to Beneficiaries and Schools

We have worked with Congress to preserve GI Bill benefits for those of you impacted by COVID-19 during this difficult time. The Senate and House passed S.3503 and the bill is headed to the President to sign, which will give VA the authority to continue GI Bill payments uninterrupted in the event of national emergencies.

The new law allows VA to pay education benefits regardless of the fact that your program has changed from resident training to online training. Also, you will continue to receive the same monthly housing allowance payments that you received for resident training until 12/21/20, or until the school resumes normal operations of resident training. We’re working to immediately implement the new changes.

In order to avoid confusion and the need to make multiple changes to enrollments, VA is asking all schools to temporarily refrain from making any adjustments to enrollment certifications if training has changed due to COVID 19.

VA website:  and visit their Facebook page

If you lost your employment and cannot cover your living expenses, please call 561-868-4003 to request assistance.

All students are encouraged to contact any Bachelor’s Advisors, they are available via email until further notice. You can contact them at the following:

PBSC continues to offer ways in which students can stay engaged with nutritional  personal health and fitness resources, such as home workouts, wellness tips, nutritional information, and physical activity resources, which can be found at

Students can also stay connected with virtual student activities by clicking on and by visiting PBSC social media pages.

Remote tutoring is available for most PBSC courses. Tutors are available online:

  • Monday through Thursday 9am – 9pm
  • Friday 9am – 6pm
  • Saturday and Sunday 9am – 9pm.

You can sign up for an appointment and meet a tutor virtually at

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) relaxed, two weeks ago, online education regulations for you as international (F-1) students amid the coronavirus threat. You can online enroll in classes full time either from within the U.S. or outside of the country and maintain your F-1 status.
If you maintain your status by remaining in classes until the end of the Spring ’20 term, you will be eligible for the summer break and the five-month rule will not apply for you to come back in August.
You may stay in the U.S. on an expired F-1 visa as long as you maintain your immigration status by being in possession of a valid I-20 and by meeting normal enrollment requirements. (Canadian citizens do not need a visa to enter the U.S.
If you leave the U.S. and your visa will have expired by the date you wish to re-enter the U.S., then you will need to obtain a new visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate before you can re-enter the U.S. (Canadian citizens do not need a visa to enter the U.S.) The U.S. State Department announced on March 18th that routine U.S. visa issuance has been suspended indefinitely worldwide.
You must be physically in the U.S. at the time you submit your Optional Practical Training (OPT) application. Our office will continue to process OPT applications as soon as we receive your submitted request.
Yes, you will need to update your records immediately through Pantherweb

1. Apply for admission and pay your application fee.

2. Submit transcripts.

3. If interested in receiving financial aid and/or scholarships, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

4. If you plan to claim Florida residency, submit declaration and supporting documents.

5. Access your PantherWeb account.

6. Discuss college placement/assessment.

7. Complete new student orientation.

8. Register for your courses and pay tuition.

9. Obtain your student ID and parking decal.

New students will be assessed a $40 (nonrefundable) application fee. International (F-1) students will be assessed a $75 (nonrefundable) application fee. Returning students, high school dual enrollment and early admission students, and transient students who attend a Florida public institution will not be assessed an application fee.

Note: The fee for the first PERT, TABE or LOEP exam taken at Palm Beach State is included in the application fee. The application fee must be paid before taking the exam.

All students seeking a degree or college credit certificate or who intend to take Gordon Rule writing and mathematics courses and have not successfully completed college-level math and English must furnish official test scores. Students may provide their official scores from the Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT), Accuplacer, ACT or SAT and must do so before registration. Test scores are valid for two years from the date the test was taken.

If ACT or SAT scores do not meet the state-designated minimums, Non-Exempt students must retest or take PERT for placement. The fee for the first PERT, TABE or LOEP exam taken at Palm Beach State is included in the application fee. Students must pay the application fee before taking the exam. A retest fee is charged for any subsequent testing. Students whose primary language is not English and did not graduate from a U.S. high school, or pass a U.S. GED test in English are required to prove college-level English proficiency. Students who transfer from a non-U.S. postsecondary institution must also prove English proficiency. For more information, contact any campus Academic Advising department.

Placement Test Exemptions
Students are exempt from the placement test requirement if they provide the appropriate documentation showing that they: entered 9th grade in a Florida public high school in the 2003-2004 school year, or any year thereafter, and earned a Florida standard high school diploma; or are serving as an active duty member of any branch of the U.S. Armed Services; or have test scores (ACT, SAT, Accuplacer or PERT) that are less than two years old from date test was taken and scores meet the state-designated minimums for college-level English and mathematics courses; or have successfully completed college preparatory or developmental education course requirements in English, reading and mathematics; or provide proof of successful completion of college-level English and mathematics courses from a regionally accredited college or university.

Note: Students who are exempt may request to take the PERT or to enroll in developmental education if they wish. Exempted students are strongly encouraged to meet with an academic advisor, prior to enrollment of classes, to assist them in evaluating their college readiness level.

Palm Beach State College (PBSC) now has an App (MyPBSC) for all of your educational needs.

Yes. We have a Student Learning Center (SLC) where we offer tutoring for all students.

Please check out our Student Activities center for all in person and virtual activities PBSC has to offer!

BAS - Bachelors of Applied Science
B.A.S. degrees are designed for students who wish to earn a bachelor's degree for career advancement after earning their A.A. or A.S. degree.

BS - Bachelor of Science
A Bachelor of Science degree prepares students to continue on to pursue advance degrees or to enter the workforce ready to start their careers.

BSN - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
A BSN degree prepares licensed Registered Nurses (RN) for advancement into administrative and supervisory positions in the nursing and health care fields.

AA - Associates in Arts
The Associate in Arts transfer degree equals the first two years of a bachelor’s degree. By earning your A.A. degree at PBSC, you are guaranteed admission to one of Florida's public universities to complete your bachelor’s degree. You also may transfer to certain private institutions or PBSC bachelor's programs. Our A.A. degree tracks will help guide you in selecting general education and elective courses that fit your desired major and the requirements of your chosen transfer school. Always work with your PBSC academic advisor in making your final choices.

AS - Associates in Science
Career-oriented A.S. degree programs prepare you for immediate entry into the workforce or transfer into Palm Beach State College's bachelor's degree programs. Transfer to certain bachelor's degree programs at other colleges and universities is possible as well.

CCC - College Credit Certificates
A CCC awards college credit and delivers the technical core of the A.S. degree in that area of study. Completing a CCC gives you an immediate credential for skilled employment, allowing you to start or advance a career. And because CCC credits transfer into an A.S. degree, you'll have a great start toward your degree goal, too.

CCP - Career Certificate Programs
Career Certificate Programs prepare you for high-skill, high-demand jobs.

ATC - Advanced Technical Certificate
The ATCs are advanced specialized programs of study for people with degrees (associate and above).

ATD - Applied Technology Diploma
The ATD provides training for high-demand careers. The courses usually can be applied toward an Associate in Science degree.

CPP - Certificate of Professional Preparation
A CPP offers pathways to professional occupations for degree holders (Bachelors and above).

EPI - Educator Preparation Institute
The EPI is a teacher certification program for qualified professionals who have completed a non-education bachelor's degree.

Academy Degree
The Correctional Cross-over to Law Enforcement prepares currently certified Correctional Officers to become certified Law Enforcement Officers in the State of Florida.

You are placed under a career pathway based on the program of study or transfer major answer in the admissions application. You can find your career pathway under Starfish Dashboard.

1. Log into PantherWeb.

2. Under the yellow drop down menu bar, click on Advising and choose “Change Program of Study”.

3. Scroll down and click SUBMIT at the bottom.

4. At the bottom of this page, click the hyperlinked "CLICK HERE" to go to the form. Check off “Change my program” and add the new code.

5. Check the box that you understand how this change may impact you, then click Submit Request.

By definition, credit programs allow students to earn college credit toward obtaining a degree. Non-credit programs lead to certification or continuing education, but do not culminate in earning a degree. Unlike credit programs, traditional financial aid cannot be used in non-credit programs.
Some programs offered at Palm Beach State are classified as limited access programs, which means a limited number of students are admitted to these programs each term or year. There are also special standards and procedures established for admission to these programs. If you are applying for a limited access program, please check the program requirement to verify if secondary transcripts are necessary in addition to post-secondary coursework. For detailed information about each of the College’s limited access programs, visit Admission to the College does not imply nor guarantee admission into any program with special admission requirements.
A prerequisite is a course (or equivalent skills or prior experience) that a student must successfully pass (or possess) before enrolling in the more advanced course. A corequisite is a course that a student must take together with a specific course (e.g., a science course with an associated lab). Prerequisites and corequisites are listed, where applicable, with each course’s description in the Course Description section of the catalog. Students who have completed a prerequisite or corequisite course at another institution must furnish proof before registering for the higher-level course. To appeal the requirements for taking a prerequisite or corequisite course, a student must obtain approval from the associate dean of the academic department offering the course. Students may not enroll for credit in a course (or prerequisite) for which they have successfully completed a higher-level course in the same logical sequence. Students may be allowed to pre-register for the next term for a higher-level course while they are currently enrolled in the prerequisite course. However, the registration for the higher-level course may be dropped by the College if the prerequisite course is not completed successfully (with a grade of C or higher).
Please contact your assigned advisor for them to research the hold and get it lifted. You can also call our advising number (561) 868-3036 or email us at
Students cannot repeat a course that was passed with a satisfactory grade of a C or better.
Your academic advisor is assigned based on your major and the primary campus selected on your admissions application.

1. Log into Starfish, and you will see your assigned advisor at the top.

2. Download MyPbsc app. Click on Academic Advising to see who your advisor is and make an advising appointment.

Students with an assigned advisor: Download MyPbsc app. Click on Academic Advising to make an advising appointment. New students and students without an assigned advisor: Email or call 561-868-3036.
Academic advisors on each campus can help you with course selection, choice of program, transfer requirements and general academic advisement.
You select electives based on your specific major. If you are transferring to a university following your studies at PBSC, you would also select electives based on the pre-requisites of the upper-division program you wish to apply for. It is strongly recommended you meet with your assigned academic advisor to create an Educational Plan which incorporates all the electives you need for your major.
If you are out of town and unable to meet with your advisor in person, the Academic Advisement Center offers phone and Skype appointments. It will be your responsibility to answer the call from your advisor or join the meeting at the scheduled time.
Once you register, fees must be taken care of it in full by the payment deadline or your classes are dropped. You can see your fee payment deadline at the bottom of your schedule. If you are dropped from your classes for non-payment, you will need to register for your classes again. Make sure you pay for your classes by the deadline at the bottom of your new schedule or you will be dropped again.
Advisors can't override a full class. You should keep checking the schedule to see if a space opens up in the class. One of the best times to check for open spaces is the day after fees are due because anyone who didn't pay for their classes would be dropped from those classes. Another option would be to check again on the first day of classes.
If you try to register for a course that meets at the same time as a course you are already registered for, the system will not allow you to register for that section. Also, if you try to register for a course at another campus, you must have more than 15 minutes between the classes for traveling time.
Withdrawing from a class can affect GPA calculations, financial aid implications (current and future), housing policies, or staying on track with your academic plan. Meet with your advisor before making any changes to your schedule.
The grade W stands for withdrawal and indicates that you withdrew from a class after the last day to withdraw courses without penalty. You will not receive refund. The W is not calculated in your GPA; however, too many W’s can affect your academic standing. The Standards of Academic Progress state that you must earn at least 67 percent of the credits you register for. Dropping a class after the 100-percent refund date counts as an attempt. By having attempted more credits than you have earned, you could be placed on academic probation or suspension. W’s are never removed and appear on transcripts as being part of your academic record. Remember that classes dropped after the 100 percent refund date will still appear on your schedule. Remember also that there is a deadline to be able to drop a class and receive a grade of W. This date can be found on your schedule or on the academic calendar.
If you are on Academic Probation or Warning, you will have an Academic Advising (AA) hold placed on your account. You will be required to work with an advisor to make a plan to get back to satisfactory academic progress (SAP = 2.0 or higher GPA and 67% completion rate).
The responsibility for academic evaluation and grade assignment resides with the faculty member teaching the course. If you believe that you have been graded unfairly, you should first appeal the grade to your professor. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your initial appeal, you may appeal through administrative channels (either your department chair, academic dean or the grade-appeals committee).
You may repeat courses taken at PBSC if you received a “W,” “U” “D” or “F” grade. You are allowed a total of three attempts at a single course. Third attempt will cost out of state tuition fee, and fourth attempts are considered only in the event of major extenuating circumstances and require an appeals process. All attempts, both the original and repeated, will appear on your transcript, along with the grades you received in each class. Your GPA is automatically recalculated to account for the third attempt and fourth attempt, if applicable.

PBSC has a GPA calculator when you log into PantherWeb.

The direct link is:

To calculate your grade point average (GPA) manually, you need to consider the number of units that each class is worth and the grades that were received for those classes. Then multiply the number of units in each course by the point value corresponding to the letter grade you earned.

Distance learning courses are fully online classes and require few (if any) on campus time. These courses are rigorous and cover the same material as on-campus classes. Each online class requires a $12 per credit fee to cover support costs for online learners. See the course information for additional details.
A course that has been converted from face-to-face to remote instruction requiring no physical classroom meetings. Instructions are synchronously scheduled with days/times for instruction and interactions. Uses electronic delivery methods (i.e., Blackboard Collaborate, Zoom, remote labs, video conferencing, chats, collaborations, or social learning technologies) to transmit information.

Blackboard link is on top of the PBSC website.

Or click on direct link:

Remote testing will be offered for certain types of testing. If the test is for an online course, your instructor has made it available to take from home. If it's a "make up" or "missed test", you will need to make arrangements with your instructor because these tests are unavailable to be taken through a remote format. Please check with your instructor for questions regarding these types of tests. If the test is for PBSC placement or other tests, remote access may be available through the Testing Center website,

Yes. We are offering fully online tutoring through our Student Learning Centers

Our libraries play an important role in support of teaching, learning, research and other activities. Libraries are operating virtually and will continue to provide services to our students remotely until further notice.

Laptop supplies are limited and completion of this form does not guarantee that a laptop will be available for you to borrow. Only currently enrolled students with a paid schedule may borrow a laptop. Calculators will be available for check-out beginning on Monday, June 1, 2020.

For Blackboard issues contact E-learning at:
Phone: 561-868-3303

For other issues, contact the service desk:
Phone: 561-868-4000

Currently, remote instruction is scheduled to continue through the Summer 2020 semester.
Yes. Beginning with students initially entering a Florida College System institution or state university in 2014-2015 and thereafter, coursework for an associate in arts degree shall include demonstration of competency in a foreign language pursuant to s. 1007.262, Florida Statutes.

No, graduation is an automatic process - No application is required. If you DO NOT receive an email, and you are certain you should be graduating, please contact the Academic Advising Department.

Yes, Palm Beach State College uses an established curriculum approved by the Department of Education for the State of Florida. You may transfer to Palm Beach State College or transfer to another state college and take your accumulated credits with you. In some cases, placement tests or other evaluations may be necessary. Please consult the program director or an academic advisor for more information on credit transfers.
Fines can be paid on line, by mail or at any Palm Beach State College Cashier's office.

A student is classified as a transfer student if he/she has previously registered at any other regionally accredited college or university, regardless of the amount of time spent in attendance or credit earned. To be admitted to PBSC, you will need to submit official transcripts from every regionally accredited college that you've attended.

• Submit high school and, if applicable, all college transcripts. Florida public high school, college, and/or university transcripts should be sent electronically via the Florida Automated System for Transferring Electronic Records (FASTER). Secure PDF Transcripts should be sent to

• The high school transcript may be waived for admissions purposes if a student has earned an Associate, Bachelor, or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution. For details on how transfer credits will be applied at PBSC, review the "Transfer Student" section under Admissions in the College Catalog.

• Students with college credit from colleges outside the U.S. must have a course-by-course commercial evaluation from an accredited company at or

• View additional transcript information.

Welcome back! If you have not registered for classes in 12 months or more, you need to apply for readmission so we can update our records.

Complete Placement Testing (if applicable)

• Submit current ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, or PERT scores. PSAV students must take the TABE test.

• Non-native English speakers must pass the LOEP test in addition to the PERT or TABE tests.

• Visit the Test Center webpage for details:

• View Placement Testing information:

Read the "Catalog in Effect" Information

• Students will complete requirements for graduation under the catalog in effect at the time of re-entry. For more information, review the "Catalog in Effect" information from the College Catalog.

Step 1. Meet with High School Counselor to discuss dual enrollment eligibility

• Do you have four HS credits (must include one language arts and one math)?

• Is your unweighted HS GPA above 3.0 or 3.2 (Early Admissions)?

• Do you have college ready placement scores (PERT, SAT or ACT) in reading, writing and math?

Step 2. Apply to PBSC

Step 3. Complete Dual Enrollment Orientation

Step 4. Submit required documents

• Palm Beach State College Dual Enrollment Permission and Registration Form: must be completed in its entirety and signed by the high school counselor, the student, and a parent/guardian every term.

• Grades/GPA Verification form signed by high school counselor.

• Applicable AICE, IB or AP scores for any course that requires a pre-requisite.

• In addition, Early Admit students must:

• Submit an official letter from their high school principal recommending them for the program.

• Enroll at PBSC full time (12 credit hours or more) and maintain full-time status for the fall/spring terms only of their senior year.

• Textbook Voucher: received from high/middle school principal/designee and submitted to BookSmart.

Step 5. Register for Classes
Once your documents have been processed, you will receive an email to your PBSC student email account letting you know you are okay to register! Be sure to check out the resources available under Current PBSC Student.

Students currently attending another college or university who wish to take one or more courses at Palm Beach State College and transfer their credit back to their "home" institution may be admitted as "transient" students. Transient students should be advised by their home institution regarding which courses to take at Palm Beach State and determine if the student has satisfied the necessary course prerequisites.

Transient Students currently attending a Florida public institution
Complete and submit an electronic transient form through FloridaShines ( The transient form will also serve as the application for admission to Palm Beach State (do not submit an application for admission). Go to the FloridaShines web page for the Transient Student Admission Application.

Transient Students who do not attend a Florida public institution
Submit a transient student form or an official Letter of Good Standing from their home institution. The form or letter must indicate:

1. the student is in good academic standing and

2. the course(s) in which the student is eligible to enroll at Palm Beach State.

Palm Beach State College welcomes students from around the world. The College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.), Associate in Arts (A.A.), and Associate in Science (A.S.) degree and more. Palm Beach State is authorized under United States Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.

1. New/transfer students: submit an online application for admission. Current/returning Palm Beach State College students: submit program objective change form

2. Completion of ONE of the following is required to be accepted into the Bachelor’s program:

• An A.S.* or an A.A.S.* degree (with a minimum of 60 semester hours) in a professional/technical field

• An A.A.* degree with a minimum of 60 semester hours; or

• Sixty* credit hours that are equivalent to satisfactory completion of a Palm Beach State College A.A, A.S., or A.A.S. degree program. * The degree or earned credits must have been completed and awarded by a regionally accredited educational institution. Refer to Areas of Study section of the catalog.

• Completion of 36 semester hours of transferable general education credit hours, satisfying Palm Beach State College’s general education requirements (or indication on the transcript that the student has completed general education requirements at another Florida college or university). Each bachelor's degree has requirements as to the types of acceptable degrees and coursework that may apply. Please see a bachelor's advisor, CBP112, Lake Worth campus or visit website for more information.

Students who wish to take college credit or vocational credit courses and do not intend to complete a certificate or degree program may be admitted as non-degree-seeking students. These students enroll for a variety of reasons, such as personal interest, job improvement, transfer credit purposes, or teacher recertification. Credits will be awarded for courses taken by non-degree-seeking students. To apply for admission as a non-degree-seeking student, submit an online application for admission. Students are eligible to remain non-degree-seeking up to 21 credit hours. After that time, they will be required to change their status to degree seeking. Upon changing to degree-seeking status, high school and college transcripts, as appropriate, will be required. Students with an associate degree or higher may request an exemption from the 21 credit hours requirement. For additional information, please contact a campus registrar's office. International students on an F-1 visa cannot be non- degree-seeking students. Non-degree-seeking students may be required to submit placement scores or transcripts to register for certain courses. Please see the Course Listing section of the catalog, or speak with an academic advisor.

Note: Non-degree-seeking students are not eligible for any type of financial aid (veteran benefits, federal grants, scholarships, student loans, Bright Futures, etc.).

Eligibility for financial aid depends upon meeting the Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). Please visit the Financial Aid webpage for additional information on SAP. Students must meet SAP to be eligible for Financial Aid.

The academic standards are measured each “payment period” as follows:

• Academic Progress Standards: End of Academic Year (Spring Semester)

• Minimum Cumulative In-Program GPA: 2.00

• Cumulative Credit Hours Completed/ Attempted: 67 percent

To be considered for work study/student employment you must complete the FAFSA application. You must be a Palm Beach State College student to apply for a work study/student employment position.

To apply, log into Workday, in the Workday global search bar at the top of your homepage, type find jobs, and click on Find Jobs.

In the search bar within this report, type student employment, and press enter. Click on the returned result entitled Student Employment in blue text. Applying for Student Employment-Job Aid

Students may be eligible to purchase books for Summer using financial aid. Summer financial aid will be available at the bookstore from May 18 - June 12. Students should purchase books for ALL SUMMER TERMS during this time. Students should speak with a financial aid advisor to determine if they are eligible. If eligible, here is a video on how to use bookstore credit:

Print page