Palm Beach State College Alumni Network
If you've earned a degree or certificate or taken a course at Palm Beach State, you're an alumnus - that includes current students as well!
The Alumni Network was established to provide opportunities for alumni to:
- Share information about Palm Beach State.
- Identify resources that will enhance personal and professional goals.
- Provide updates regarding fellow alumni and current events at the College.
- Create a forum for suggestions and exchange of ideas.
Connect With Us!
We want to offer you the benefits of being a part of Palm Beach State! Join the Alumni Network and stay connected. Membership is free and some member benefits include:
- Invitation to Alumni events.
- Free copy of our Contact Magazine.
- Personal and professional goals enhanced through Continuing Education and job search assistance.
- Stay involved by attending College Events and our Theatre Performances.
- Our corporate partners include: Applebee's, DELL, GEICO, PNC, South Florida Fair & Expo Center and Tenet Florida Physician Services.
- Information at your fingertips about transcript request, People Finder, Athletics, and more!
- Discount on GEICO auto insurance. Visit Geico.com/alum/PBSC, call 1-800-368-2734 or stop by a local GEICO office today!
- Discount on advance South Florida Fair tickets.
January 14, 2018 (Sunday) - South Florida Fair, Palm Beach State College Day.
Time, Money, Service
If you would like to make a contribution of time, money, or service to Palm Beach State, please Email Us.
You, the alumni, are our best recruiter of new students! Share your success and encourage your friends and coworkers to consider Palm Beach State College as the place where they can obtain their educational goals.
Many Palm Beach State programs and projects are steered by advisory committees composed of College faculty, staff, students, and alumni. Usually, such advisory committees meet regularly for a limited period of time to get a program started or a project completed. As an advisory committee member, you could provide guidance on such initiatives as designing new programs, restructuring existing programs, planning special events, developing new College policies, and researching opportunities within the community for students and graduates.
One of the easiest ways to continue to support your College is through financial contributions. The Palm Beach State College Foundation invites you to make a tax-deductible contribution and support the many Foundation projects, which include scholarships to students in need.
Alumni membership is the best way to show your Panther Pride!
We would like to hear from you, so please feel free to Email Us.