Welcome to the website of the Office of Human Resources, Safety & Risk at Palm Beach State College. The topics covered in the website will provide information regarding the college's benefits, employment, employee relations, equity programs, employee learning opportunities, and other services of human resources.
The mission of the Office of Human Resources, Safety and Risk is to provide quality programs and services in the areas of recruitment, benefits, training and development, compensation, equity/diversity, employee relations, human resource information systems, and risk reduction and coverage, which together will attract and retain a dedicated, and knowledgeable faculty and staff to foster student success.
Code of Ethics
The Office of Human Resources, Safety & Risk at Palm Beach State College strives to promote and maintain the highest standards of professional ethics. The following principles will guide us:
- Act with integrity and accept responsibility for what we say and what we do.
- Model inclusiveness and treat others with dignity and respect.
- Make thoughtful, informed and impartial decisions.
- Avoid actions or decisions that could result in a conflict of interest or damage our credibility.
- Honor our commitments and confidences.
- Stand ready to make difficult decisions for the good of our College.
- Further the positive public image of the College and our profession.
Office of Human Resources, Safety & Risk
4200 Congress Avenue, MS# 10
Lake Worth, FL 33461
(561) 868-3114 Telephone
(561) 868-3131 Facsimile
Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm