Facilities Planning & Construction
The Facilities Planning, Design and Construction office supports the College mission
by providing facilities that create a safe and efficient learning and working environment
in the most timely, cost-effective manner. We strive to accommodate the growth and
ever-changing needs of our College by planning, designing, and constructing state-of-the-art
facilities that are both functional as well as energy-efficient.
The Facilities Planning, Design and Construction office supports the College mission by providing facilities that create a safe and efficient learning and working environment in the most timely, cost-effective manner. We strive to accommodate the growth and ever-changing needs of our College by planning, designing, and constructing state-of-the-art facilities that are both functional as well as energy-efficient.
In addition to project construction, our department is charged with Campus Master Planning, Capital Improvement Planning, Building Code Enforcement and Permitting, Sustainability, and Life Safety/Fire Inspection of Facilities.
We are committed to creating a high-standard of excellence on our campuses to better serve the College and the community.
Request For Qualifications (RFQ)
Current Request for Qualifications
Construction Management Services for New Dental and Medical Services Building, Loxahatchee Groves Campus. See the Purchasing Website, RFQ 17/18-04, for detailed information regarding this RFQ.
Continuing Services Contracts
Palm Beach State College currently holds Continuing Service Contracts with the following firms:
- Cape Design Engineering Co.
- RGD Consulting Engineers
Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing
- SGM Engineering, Inc.
- Cape Design Engineering Co.
- Johnson, Levinson, Ragan, Davila, Inc.
- Fastrack Management & Consulting
- Grace & Naeem Udin, Inc.
- Lebolo Construction Management
- Robling Architecture Construction
- Harvard Jolly Architecture
- Song + Associates, Inc.
- Zyscovich Architects
- Tierra South Florida
- Radise International
- Chen Moore and Associates
- Alan Gerwig & Associates, Inc.
Documents & Standards
- Palm Beach State College Building Standards
- Appendix A - Facilities Contact Information
- Appendix B - Vendor Application
- Appendix C - Owner/Architect Agreement
- Appendix D - Owner/Construction Manager at Risk Agreement
- Appendix E - General Conditions of the Contract for Construction
- Appendix F - Structured Cabling Guidelines
- Appendix F.1 - Telecommunications Distribution System (TDS)
- Appendix G - Sign Standards Manual
- Appendix H - Landscape Trees and Plants - unavailable
- Appendix I - LEED Certification Checklist
- Appendix J - Final Finishes Form - unavailable
- Public Entity Crimes Form
- Capital Improvement Plan 2018-19 through 2022-23
- Planning and Construction Projects Schedule dated August 1, 2018
|Kirk Stetson||Manager of Facilities Planningemail@example.com|
|James Storms||Asst. Manager of Facilities Planningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paul Cassidy||Chief Building Inspectoremail@example.com|
|Claude Edwards||Chief Fire Officialfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|David Suarez||Project Construction Manageremail@example.com|
|Kathy Miteff||Construction Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Susan Benton||Construction Document Specialistemail@example.com|
Fax Number: 561-868-3478