|ASK A LIBRARIAN||SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT||SEARCH THE LIBRARY||DATABASES||STUDENTS: REQUEST A LAPTOP||FACULTY: REQUEST LIBRARY INSTRUCTION||CONTACT US|
Welcome to the Palm Beach State College Archives!
The digital archive is accessible through Internet Archive, a non-profit founded to build an Internet library offering permanent access for researchers, historians, scholars, people with disabilities, and the general public to historical collections that exist in digital format. Download or read the following:
- Beachcomber 1941-1995 (Student newspaper)
- The Bulletin/The Catalog 1938-2004 (College catalog)
- The Catalog 2005 - Present
- The Galleon 1946-1979 (Yearbook)
- Roosevelt Junior College Resources (Bulletin, Commencement Programs, Hornet, Hornet's Flight, Interviews)
- Roosevelt Junior College Oral History Project
The physical archive is located on the 2nd floor of the Harold C. Manor Library on Lake Worth Campus. It includes historical documents (e.g. Monday Report, Perspectives, Self studies, District Board of Trustees' minutes), photographs, newspaper clippings, memorabilia, and Watson B. Duncan resources. It is available by appointment only. Please contact Janet Naughton for more information.
Do You Know Me? Help Identify Us in Photos from the Archives!
Invest in the future, support the College and keep the memories alive!