These free workshops are offered to help students understand and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) forms to apply for Financial Aid assistance.
Please bring the following documents to the FAFSA workshop so we can better assist you:
- Your Social Security number (it’s important that you enter it correctly on the FAFSA!)
- Your parents’ Social Security numbers, if you are a dependent student. Learn what constitutes a dependent student (If you need guidance on how to proceed with your dependency status, please feel free to contact your Campus Financial Aid Office.
- Your driver’s license number, if you have one.
- Your Alien Registration number, if you are not a U.S. citizen.
- Federal tax information or tax returns including 2015 IRS W-2 information, for you
(and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents, if you are a dependent
o 2015 IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
o Foreign tax return and/or
o Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, SNAP and veterans none-education benefits, for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate but not including the home in which you live; and business and farm assets for you, and for your parents, if you are a dependent student
Please complete your FSA ID; and for your parent, if you’re a dependent student.
Keep these records! You may need them again. Do not mail your records to the Financial Aid Office.
FAFSA Workshop Dates - Times - Locations
|Monday & Thursday|| 10:00am - 5:30pm
|Monday - Thursday
|Monday - Thursday
||8:00am - 5:30pm
||Main Lobby - Financial Aid Office
|Monday||10:00am - 3:00pm||LGA 128|
|Thursday||1:00pm - 6:00pm||LGA 128|
For more information on FAFSA, please visit the FAFSA website.