Eissey Campus Theatre
Enriching our community's cultural, educational and civic life
The 750-seat Eissey Campus Theatre is a cultural hub for northern Palm Beach County,
presenting community programs as well as family entertainment through its popular
Arts in Gardens, Rockin' Radio in the Gardens and the Goldner Family Fun Series.
Stay Tuned for Subscription and Single Ticket Information!
January 28, 2019
The Magic of Bill Blagg LIVE
February 15, 2019
The Julian Bliss Septet
A Tribute to Benny Goodman
February 25, 2019
March 19, 2019
All dates and programs subject to change
Live From Central Park [Revisited]:
Simon and Garfunkel Tribute
January 18, 2019
ABBACADABRA: The Ultimate ABBA Tribute
February 6, 2019
Disco Inferno: A 70's Celebration
February 28, 2019
Music of the Knights
March 21, 2019
All dates and programs subject to change
The Eissey Campus Theatre is a 750 seat proscenium style theatre that is available year-round for rent.
Each January the facility is available for booking for the following season (July – June). Due to contractual requirements a minimum of 90 days lead time is required to rent the theatre.
Date reservations will only be taken by an email to the Theatre Director, no phone reservations.
Our professional theatre staff is dedicated to customer service...we offer support for your event in: ticketing, marketing, lighting, sound and catering.
Click below for more information on...
RENTAL RATES (pdf)
HOUSE RULES (pdf)
SAMPLE RENTAL CONTRACT (pdf)
VIDEO AND AUDIO TAPING (pdf)
MARKETING FORM (pdf)
TICKET OFFICE (pdf)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (pdf)
TITLE TEMPLATE (PowerPoint)
STAGE LAYOUT (pdf)
INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS (pdf)
USAGE POLICY (pdf)
MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES (pdf)
CATERING AND CONCESSIONS (pdf)
For more information:
Ann Faber, Theatre Director 561-207-5905 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Location: 11051 Campus Drive
The Ticket Office is located on the ground level, between the staircases
Mailing Address: PO Box 31285, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33420
Hours: Monday through Friday 10 AM – 5 PM
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 11 AM - 4 PM through August 10th
Ticket Office opens 2 hours prior to performances
How to Purchase Tickets
Tickets may be purchased over the phone and in person using cash, check, American
Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover. Tickets will be mailed or held at our Will
Call window depending on the customer's preference and time frame when the tickets
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Telephone Ticket Orders
Walk-Up Ticket Orders
$7 processing fee
$5 processing fee
$1 processing fee
$5 processing fee (Not applicable to patrons who have purchased
a membership for any subscription series.)
Bring a valid photo ID when picking up tickets at our Will Call. If another party is picking up tickets you purchased, please provide authorization to the Ticket Office either in writing or by phone.
Ticket Office Policies
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. There are NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, CANCELLATIONS or CREDITS offered if you miss your performance for any reason. This includes, but not limited to: ILLNESS, DEATH, MEDICAL EMERGENCY, EXTREME WEATHER, TRAFFIC, BRIDGE OPENINGS, etc.
- Tickets purchased two weeks or more in advance will be mailed to the mailing address you select unless you specify to hold them in our Ticket Office.
- Tickets purchased within ten days of the performance date will be held at the "Will
We reserve the right to ask for photo identification when picking up your order.
- Subscriptions can only be ordered with the proper form and cannot be ordered online. Completed subscription forms can be mailed or brought to the Ticket Office.
- Wheelchair and handicapped seating is available. Please let us know your needs when you purchase your tickets. If you do not make the request in advance, we cannot guarantee accessible seating the day of the performance.
- All performances, artists and dates are subject to change.
Phone lines to the Ticket Office are closed after business hours and are not answered. The Ticket Office opens 120 minutes prior to each performance for walk-up sales and remains open until 20 minutes after the performance begins.
Patrons with Disabilities
The Eissey Campus Theatre is dedicated to providing persons with disabilities the necessary measures for a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Accessible seating for persons with disabilities is available in our orchestra level. Please be sure to mention any special seating request when placing your ticket order. Our lobby restrooms also are fully accessible.
Soundmate Listening System
Hearing devices aiding in amplification and clarity are available for hearing impaired patrons on a first come first serve basis. Receivers and earphones are available free of charge and may be signed out prior to the performance using a driver's license or major credit card. Upon completion of use, your identification or card will be returned. Please see the House Manager to obtain hearing devices.
Eissey Campus Theatre Policies
- The theatre reserves the right to remove any patron from the theatre and/or premises at the discretion of management.
- Please silence all cell phones and pagers during the performance.
- Recording devices of any type are not permitted in the theatre.
- Food and beverages are permitted in the lobby only.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the Eissey Campus Theatre.
- The rules for late seating and timing are at the discretion of theatre management.
Hours: Monday-Friday 10 AM - 5 PM
Summer Office Hours: 11 AM - 4 PM Monday -Thursday (June 4th through August 10th)
Physical Address: 11051 Campus Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Other Theatre Phone Numbers:
Administrative Office: 561-207-5905
Education Office: 561-207-5910
Production Office: 561-207-5906