The Communications & Public Affairs Office develops, writes and designs an extensive variety of in-house and external materials.
** To request copies of brochures, publications or folders, please put in an order with the Office of Communications & Public Affairs.
The Office of Communications & Public Affairs (OCPA) design folders are for various uses including promoting programs and distribution of College materials.
This folder is managed by OCPA and available through College Stores in Central Receiving via an Internal Service Delivery request in Workday. It's designed for use in all departments for packaging program information for students, the public and for use during presentations.
This folder is provided for New Student Orientation/Educational Planning Workshops. Advising managers should email OCPA to order them in quantity.
This folder is provided for outreach, recruitment, program open houses and campus tours. Departments should email OCPA to order them in quantity.
Tips for Using College Materials
When going out to the community, representing Palm Beach State, it is important to tailor any leave-behind materials to the specific event and audience that you're visiting with. The Office of Communications & Public Affairs can help faculty and staff determine what materials are appropriate for various audiences and purposes. A guideline of what materials to take with you, depending on the need are:
General community events:
- For a quick overview - use Fast Facts
- For more information - use a Packet (folder) that includes Fast Facts, Viewbook, and/or
Choose Your Path as well as your business card.
- Other optional materials - Contact or President's Report
- Folder packets are best for audiences that specifically need a lot of information about the College. Otherwise, it is wasteful and the items won't be read.
- Choose Your Path (provides info on programs and options for prospective students)
- Optional materials - group program brochures, Dual Enrollment, Steps to Enroll, etc. depending on the audience.
PBSC news can be viewed at news.palmbeachstate.edu. If there's news about your event, print out the press release or the story to take with you.
- View Publications online before requesting your printed pieces.
- Request pieces from OCPA. There is no cost to your department.
- For packets, consider purchasing the general Palm Beach State College presentation folders.