CRM communicates the College's vital role in meeting the educational needs of Palm Beach County.
All news and information to be released to the media is coordinated through the office of College Relations and Marketing.
If you are a student
or prospective student at Palm Beach State College, our job is to provide you with clear, useful information that eases your access to College programs and services.
If you are a faculty or staff member
of Palm Beach State, our job is to be responsive to your publicity and marketing needs in an effective, professional manner so that together we build enrollment for your classes. We also provide you with useful, timely news on College activities.
If you are a citizen
in Palm Beach County or elsewhere, our job is to communicate to you the educational resources the College can provide you, your family, friends and neighbors.
Finally, we are responsible to the College itself to build and maintain a consistent, positive public image of a high-quality educational institution. We are happy to assist College departments and programs to publicize events, achievements and other news items.
How do we do all this?
- With easy-to-understand brochures that explain our programs
- With marketing strategies for individual programs and departments and for the College as a whole
- With professional, quality advertising for newspapers, TV, radio and the Web
- With in-house and external publications
- With style standards in written and visual communication
- With positive media relations
1st Floor - Administration Building - Lake Worth campus
College Relations and Marketing
4200 Congress Avenue
Lake Worth, FL 33461-4796
Mail Station #25
Phone: (561) 868-3122
Fax: (561) 868-3123