Academic Services provides faculty and staff with a wide variety of services. As part of Academic Affairs, the office is committed to providing a responsive curriculum for our service area, Palm Beach County. For an office overview, including staff information please visit Staff, Mission and Office Overview.
Within this website are resources for assistance and information on curriculum development, teaching and learning, strategic and enrollment planning, articulation, learning outcomes, credentialing and many other academic affairs areas. In addition, Academic Services facilitates the operation of the Dr. Floyd F. Koch Honors College.
- Course Outlines
- Curriculum Development
- Dr. Floyd F. Koch Honors College
- Faculty Credentialing Tools
- Faculty Development Online Course
- Faculty Information
- Faculty Web Page/Syllabi Resources
- Field Observation
- Information and Reference
- Prior Learning Assessment
- SACSCOC Accreditation
- Transfer and Articulation Agreements