Academic Services provides faculty and staff with a wide variety of services. As part of Academic Affairs, the office is committed to providing a responsive curriculum for our service area, Palm Beach County. For an office overview, including staff information please visit Staff, Mission and Office Overview.
This web page is your resource for assistance and information on curriculum development, teaching and learning, strategic and enrollment planning, articulation, learning outcomes, credentialing and many other academic affairs areas. In addition, Academic Services facilitates the operation of the Dr. Floyd F. Koch Honors College.
Our website is divided into several areas to ease navigation of the areas we manage.
We maintain several websites for committees and groups throughout the college.
- Academic Management Manual
- Course Outlines
- Curriculum and Programs
- Dr. Floyd F. Koch Honors College
- Faculty Credentialing Tools
- Faculty Development Online Course
- Faculty Information
- Faculty Web Page/Syllabi Resources
- Field Observation
- General Education Review
- Information and Reference
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Program Contact List
- SACS-COC Accreditation
- Textbook Information
- Transfer and Articulation Agreements