Welcome to Academic Affairs Administration and the Office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs (VPAA). The Vice President of Academic Affairs oversees all academic programs at Palm Beach State College. Campus academic deans report to the VPAA.
- Coleman-Ferrell, Tunjarnika L., Ed.D., Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Scott-Lubin, Sheila, M.Ed., Interim Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Sivigny, Julie, M.A., Dean of Curriculum
- Gladney, Don, Ed.D., Interim Dean of Bachelor Degree Programs, District
- Lea, Kimberly, Ph. D., Interim Dean of Workforce, District
- Willey, Edward, M.S., Dean of Health Sciences, District
- Vargas, Roy, Ph.D., Dean of Academic Affairs Boca Raton
- Bierster, Susan, M.H.S.A, Interim Dean of Academic Affairs Lake Worth
- Lancaster, Kimberly, M.B.A., Dean of Academic Affairs, Loxahatchee Groves and Belle Glade
- McClendon, Jyrece, M.S., Interim Dean of Academic Affairs, Palm Beach Gardens
Academic Affairs provides direction and support for:
- Academic and Registration Calendar
- Academic and Class Meeting Calendars
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Academic Services
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Faculty Resources
- Dr. Floyd F. Koch Honors College
- Program, Staff, and Faculty Development
- Accreditation & Compliance
CLAS Requirements - Repealed
On June 17, 2011, Florida Governor Rick Scott signed House Bill #7151, eliminating CLAS requirements for graduation.
Effective July 1, 2011, CLAS requirements for degree completion were removed from
Florida Statutes. As a result, associate or baccalaureate degrees may be awarded
to currently enrolled students who meet degree requirements notwithstanding CLAS.
More CLAS Info.