Advisory Board & Partners
PBSC Helps Build a Workplace Ready Workforce
This is at the top of the list of “must-haves” for any business or industry striving to thrive and grow in today’s competitive economy.
At Palm Beach State College, we provide graduates who are skilled, credentialed and ready to work.
By ensuring that our curriculum is in sync with the business community’s needs, we position graduates to transition smoothly into the workforce and immediately begin contributing to their employers’ success.
Continuous cooperation with local businesses and industries enables the College to achieve this mutually beneficial outcome.
Business Partnership Council
- Members can have input into what the program teaches and how we teach it
- Members alert the College of industry changes and trends, recommend facility and equipment requirements, review curriculum and serve as program ambassadors.
Cyberwatch Consortium - National CyberWatch Center
A consortium of higher education institutions, businesses, and government agencies
- Focuses on collaborative efforts to advance Information Security education and strengthen the national cybersecurity workforce.
- Culture of collaboration, coordinating a broad national network of networks, including: Students, Schools, Individuals and Businesses.
- A leader in cybersecurity education and research,
- Roles of the center include: Advocator Builder, Collaborator, Coordinator and Promoter.
- For more information, visit www.nationalcyberwatch.org
- A unique public-private partnership, implemented in coordination with the National Cyber Security Alliance.
- Federal and state governments, industry, non-profit organizations and colleges like PBSC work together to promote safe online behavior and practices.
- Access to simple, easy-to-understand resources and tips to help ensure your online safety and security.
- Tools you need to make more informed decisions when using the Internet.
- For more information, visit www.dhs.gov/about-stopthinkconnect