Why Choose PBSC?
|ADMISSION & DEGREES||FINANCIAL AID||MULTIPLE CAMPUSES||HONORS COLLEGE||STUDENT LIFE||NEWS & EVENTS||ARTS & CULTURE||AROUND TOWN|
- 130+ programs of study
- Outstanding faculty dedicated to your success
- Flexible schedules - days, evenings, weekends, online
- Lowest tuition rate in the state
- 5 conveniently located campuses
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Bachelor’s, associate and certificate programs available
- $64.5 million in financial aid disbursed annually
- Largest institution of higher learning in Palm Beach County
- 156 countries and territories represented among all students
- High-ranking PBSC Panthers athletic teams
- Apply Now
- Associates Degrees
- Bachelors Degree
- Post-Secondary Adult Vocational (PSAV)
- College Credit Certificates
- Continuing Education
Palm Beach State has the lowest tuition in Florida (among four-year public institutions) and students are awarded over $62 million in Financial Aid.
With 5 beautiful campus locations, one is surely convenient for you. Attend multiple campuses and discover even more opportunities.
In a challenging and supportive academic environment, these students are encouraged to think critically, demonstrate leadership and develop ethical standards.
Join one of 75+ student clubs, play intramurals and cheer for our Panthers in baseball, basketball, softball and volleyball. Meet new friends, get involved and have fun!
3 campus theatres provide world-class cultural and artistic performances to our students and the community, including music, dance and theatre, as well as art galleries and exhibitions.
Known for golfing, boating and amazing beaches, Palm Beach County offers everything from nightlife and shopping to areas for hiking and biking. Enjoy the average temp of 75 degrees year round!