ODP Office Solutions
ODP Office Solutions, formerly Office Depot, is the contracted supplier for most office supply needs.
- To order supplies Create a Punchout Requisition in Workday (Connect to Supplier Website).
- Delivery: Punchout purchase orders are delivered directly to the requester’s deskside, by a third-party delivery service contracted by ODP Office Solutions. The college’s Receiving Department will not be aware of the delivery thus will not know to create a receipt for the items.
- Create Receipt: The requisitioner is responsible to Create a Receipt in Workday upon delivery. For guidance see: Job Aid.
- I.T./Computer/Electronics Expenditures: Computer-related items should not be purchased from Office Depot. See: How to order pre-approved I.T. items using the Workday Catalog.
- Prohibited Expenditures: View other prohibited items per State Statute, College policy, and/or established practices
- Budget Questions specific to your budget for supplies should be directed to the Budget Department.
Copy Paper - Envelopes - Presentation Folders
The Central Warehouse in Lake Worth keeps an inventory of copy paper, envelopes (window and non-window), and presentation folders and is referred to as College Stores. All campuses are encouraged to purchase these items from College Stores but are welcome to purchase from any supplier if better pricing is found or to meet a specific need not met by College Stores. The college purchases copy paper in volume using State of Florida contract pricing.
- To order these supplies, Create an Internal Service Delivery in Workday.
Returns to ODP Office Solutions
- For instructions to return an item see Returns/RMAs
Office Contacts and Program Information
- Office Supply Program Quick Guide for Punchout Customers details how to contact ODP Customer Service or the college’s ODP account manager
- PBSC Office & Staff Information