Skip to the main content

Registration for spring classes is happening now.  Learn how to get started!  


The College has implemented a Purchasing Card (PCard) Program to serve as an alternate and more efficient method for purchasing small dollar goods. This non-purchase order method will allow departments to make a single transaction without having to submit a purchase order. It also reduces the need for petty cash funds.

PCard Image

Quick Links

PCard Manual
Request - Credit Card Application 
Global Card Access - E-services are available to credit card holders.  You must create a log-in account.  Services include: Change/Update Pin; Current Card Balance; and Report Lost/Stolen Card


Request - Temporary Card Increase 
Tax Certificate of Exemption (Palm Beach State College)
W-9 Form (Palm Beach State College)
Public Entity Crimes Form


How do I get a PCard?

All requests for PCard issuance must be submitted via the PCard Program: Cardholder Application/Agreement form.  The completed from must be signed by the applicant and the applicant’s manager.  Once signatures are obtained, the form should be submitted to PCard office then training can be scheduled. See Training for Workday, Office Depot or Pcards for details.

Where do I find the PCard Procedure Manual?

PCard Procedure Manual

How long does it take to receive a PCard once the application is submitted?

It could take up to 2 weeks to receive the PCard.  The applicant will be contacted by the PCard office to attend a mandatory training prior to being issued the PCard.

Is Palm Beach State College exempt from paying sales tax?

Palm Beach State College is exempt from paying sales taxes within the State of Florida. If a cardholder is charged sales tax, he/she should either have the supplier reimburse the taxes or pay out of pocket at the cashier’s office. You can obtain a copy of the College's tax exemption certificate online.

What is the deadline to process transactions?

When transactions are downloaded into Workday, they should be verified within 3-5 business days.

What is the deadline to submit the statement and receipts?

Statements are always delivered to the cardholder the following month.  For instance, if purchases are made in November, cardholders should receive their statement by the beginning of December. Statements are due by the last business day of the month.

Once submitted, when will a limit increase take effect?

Please allow 24hrs for limit increases and restriction lifts to be completed.

Can I buy an iPad using my PCard?

No. All iPad purchases must be made by the I.T. Department. For further information, please submit a ticket to the Service Desk or contact 561-868-3100.

I mistakenly used my PCard to make a personal purchase. What do I need to do?

Take a completed deposit log form along with cash to the cashier's office to reimburse the College. Attach the cashier's paid receipt to the bank statement and submit to the PCard office.

What is my P-card credit limit?  

Your credit card has a specific monthly dollar amounts with a single transaction limit of $999.00. This amount recycles at the start of each month.  Supervisor approval is required to purchase outside the pre-approved limits and restrictions, see link to form below.  (See page 1 of 6). 

What do I do if I need a temporary increase and/or restriction lift on my card? 

P-Card Temporary Limit Increase Form that is located on the Purchasing website must be completed and request sent to Credit Card Administrator, see link to form below. Unusual or permanent requests should be coordinated with your department head and will be administered if approved by the Controller. All P-Card change requests for cancellation, replacement, etc. must be handled by Credit Card Administrator. (See page 5 of 6-Pcard Changes) 

Can I purchase gifts cards on my P-Card?  

No, Gift Card purchases are not allowed. Gift Cards can be requested from the Controller’s Office. (See Gift Card Policy) Link to gift card request form:  

How do I change or update my credit card pin?  

Contact the toll-free number on the back of your card or can use Global Card Access E-Service portal 

What do I do if lost/misplace my receipt?  

If possible, contact the vendor for a copy or complete Missing Affidavit Form for P-card, see link below.  Attach signed copy to the P-card transaction/s. 

What do I do if my credit card declines?  

Your card can be declined for many reasons. MCC (merchant code) restrictions, amount exceeds your card limit, bypassing your pin, wrong information provided 

E.g., the address, zip code, or contact number affiliated with your card.  Contact the bank to confirm. Contact the Credit Card Administrator  

Can I purchase food for Staff and Student events?  

Yes, food purchases that are used in conjunction with staff development, business meetings or for a Palm Beach State College sponsored event must comply with the college’s Catering Policy. Remember that food purchases cannot be charged to Fund 1 (FD100). 

Where do I process my P-Card transactions in Workday?  

For Self: P-Card transactions can be found and processed on the Verify Procurement Card Transactions task from the Purchasing Worklet on the Home Page or from the Search Bar.  

For Worker: Use Verify Procurement Card Transactions for Worker from the Search bar.  

What do I do if I received a budget fail?

If you are receiving a ‘budget fail’ on a requisition, procurement card verification, or spend authorization then you must resolve the budget funding issue first Ignoring a budget fail is not an option.  Please work with your cost center manager or proper manager or administrator to fund the budget fail with contingency funds or some other source.  Financial transactions must be processed timely for proper accounting and reporting for the College.

Receiving Addresses

Palm Beach State College – Receiving Department

Attn: PCARD - *insert your name*
1977 College Drive
Belle Glade, FL 33430

Palm Beach State College – Receiving Department

Attn: PCARD - *insert your name*
801 Palm Beach State College Dr.
Boca Raton, FL 33431

Palm Beach State College – Receiving Department

Attn: PCARD - *insert your name*
4200 Congress Avenue
Lake Worth, FL 33461

Palm Beach State College – Receiving Department

Attn: PCARD - *insert your name*
3160 PGA Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Palm Beach State College – Receiving Department
Attn: PCARD - *insert your name*
Count and Countess de Hoernle Historic Building
812 Fern Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Palm Beach State College – Receiving Department
Attn: PCARD - *insert your name*
15845 Southern Boulevard
Loxahatchee, FL 33470

Office and Staff Information

PCards have moved to the Finance department:

Lake Worth Campus | FN 201
4200 Congress Avenue, MS#59
Lake Worth, FL 33461-4796 

Kathya Meighan
Credit Card Administrator


Most documents on this page are available in Adobe Acrobat Portable Format (PDF).
Adobe Reader software can be downloaded for free from

Print page