Center for Student Accessibility Scholarship Application
The application for Summer 2023 has closed.
(Amounts awarded vary per semester)
Below you will find the criteria and instructions for successfully completing and submitting the application.
CSA Scholarship Criteria
A student must:
- Have successfully completed at least six (6) units (credit hours) or its equivalent for CCP programs at Palm Beach State College and registered with the Center for Student Accessibility.
- Be enrolled in at least six (6) units (credit hours) or its equivalent for CCP programs for the summer 2023 semester by April 14, 2023.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 (or equivalent if enrolled in a CCP certificate program).
- Have submitted a 2022-2023 FAFSA application.
- Submit a 300-word essay about one of these three topics: 1) How My Disability Has Impacted My College Experience, 2) My Planned Academic Goals, OR 3) My Career Goals.
Application submission will take place after completing the online form. Any application without all required criteria will not be considered.