College Events Promotion
To promote your College event, complete and submit the College Event Form
The College calendar has moved into the Engage system and submitters now enter their own events into the system for approval and posting. If you don’t know who your department contact is or you need to be added as a submitter, please contact Daycia Bowman at email@example.com.
Note: You must log into engage in order to submit an event.
A few quick reminders:
- All events posted to the College Events Calendar must be either a College sponsored event or a College club sponsored event.
- Please remember to add a location to your event including a campus and a room number.
- All events must have a photo.
- Please include all relevant information in your description including event cost, contact information, etc. The calendar can be viewed by the public so please specify who may attend the event.
- Flyers can no longer be attached to an event and are not permitted in the Engage system.
- Please remember to tag your event with its appropriate categories in order for it to display in its correct calendar page feed. If you're not sure what categories to select, please email Daycia Bowman.
- Once your event has been approved, please take the time to check that all information is correct. If something needs to be added or changed, you can edit the event and send for reposting.
If you are looking to market your event on Social Media or LED signs outside the corresponding campus, please fill out the appropriate request ticket:
- LED Signs (located at campus entrances) Please note: Use this form to request LED coverage for events that are open to the public or events that are part of a college initiative.
- Social Media Sites (Facebook and Twitter)