Who We Are
Palm Beach State Foundation manages a number of student scholarships created to assist students with achieving their academic goals. Note: All decisions made by the scholarship committees are final.
- Generous donors includes:
- Community Organizations
To become a Donor contact the Foundation Office at 561-868-3450
Students: Funds Disbursement
Fall Term Foundation Scholarships are posted to student account in Mid-October of the calendar year.
Spring Term Foundation Scholarships are posted to student accounts in February of the calendar year.
Questions about Disbursement? Visit the Financial Aid website for contact information for each campus
Students: Your Responsibilities
If you are selected to receive a scholarship
- Review your scholarship criteria(s)
- Maintain the following scholarship criterias as established by the donor based on Financial Need, GPA and Credit hours enrolled.
- Notify the Financial Aid office if you drop/withdraw from class/classes.
- Sample Personal Statement
Students: How Scholarships are Awarded
- Scholarship recipients are selected based on scholarship criteria established by the donors.
- Scholarship criteria can include GPA, credit hours enrolled, program of study, financial need and/or other criteria specified by the donor and consistent with Foundation policies and guidelines.
Before you apply for that scholarship, add some "WOW factor" to your submission!
See a tutor in the Student Learning Center and find out how!
Give to Students Scholarships
Support Student Scholarships!
News Center Stories