American Council on Education (ACE) Women’s Network of Florida: PBSC Chapter
What is the ACE Women’s Network of Florida
Palm Beach State has a chapter of the American Council on Education Women’s Network of Florida (ACEWNFL). This organization is part of a national system of networks in over 40 states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia with the goal of advancing and supporting women in higher education. The ACEWNFL strives to achieve 6 goals (IDEALS):
- Identify women leaders nationally in higher education through extensive networks.
- Develop women’s leadership abilities through state and national programs.
- Encourage women to use those abilities.
- Advance women into senior-level leadership positions by nominating them and working with search firms on placement.
- Link women leaders to one another.
- Support the tenure of mid- and senior-level women administrators and presidents throughout their careers.