ECPC Online Info Session Registration
Confirmation of registration for Early Childhood Professional Certificate (ECPC) Information Session will be sent to the provided e-mail address. You will receive an email as confirmation of this registration.
Please be sure to review and complete the program admission requirements below to expedite your admission to the Early Childhood Professional Certificate (ECPC) program. Please see the department website for additional information on program requirements: www.palmbeachstate.edu/career-pathways/pathway-education.aspx.
ECPC Program Admission Requirements
The following program admission requirements must be met before registering for ECPC program.
- Apply for Admissions to Palm Beach State College at www.palmbeachstate.edu/admissions
- Program Objective Code: 5364: Early Childhood Professional Certificate
- ECPC Information Session
- 40-Hour Introductory Child Care Training including (5-Hour) Understanding Developmentally Appropriate Practices and (5-Hour) Preschool Appropriate Practices (All DCF Exams must be passed)
- 5-Hour DCF Emergent Literacy Course
- Official high school transcripts (or equivalent)
- Employed in a licensed child care setting working with children 5 years or younger (preferably 3-5 years of age) - volunteering is not accepted.
- TABE Exam (11/12 Survey) www.palmbeachstate.edu/Testing
- 18 years of age or older
- Mastery of the English language
The ECPC program is a control access program. Students must be admitted into the program to be able to enroll in classes.