Request a Tour of Palm Beach State College
Fall Tour Hours
Monday - Friday (excluding holidays): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: College Closed
Tips for a Great Tour
Here are a few suggestions on how to make the most of your visit and learn more about Palm Beach State College:
- Please let us know if you need an accommodation.
- Arrive early and know your contact person and phone number.
- Attend an athletic event.
- Ask questions & have fun!
Requesting a tour does not guarantee your tour can be conducted at the requested time.
- Please allow 2 business days for the Recruitment Department to contact you to arrange your tour. Once arranged, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please wait for a confirmation before you visit the campus for a tour.
- Consult the College's Academic Calendar when selecting a date for your tour.
Note: If you would like to schedule a tour less than 5 days from now, please email Keana Roberts, Interim College Recruitment Director, at email@example.com or call 561-868-3020.
Belle Glade campus
Serving residents of the western communities of Palm Beach County, the Belle Glade location opened in 1972.
Boca Raton campus
Palm Beach State College serves the greater south Palm Beach County area from its campus in Boca Raton.
Lake Worth campus
Lake Worth is the College's largest and longest-established campus. Bordered by Lake Osborne and John Prince Park.
Loxahatchee Groves campus
Palm Beach State’s fifth campus officially opened on Feb. 27, 2017, nestled on a beautiful 75-acre site.
Palm Beach Gardens campus
The Palm Beach Gardens campus opened in 1982 as a permanent, full-time facility.