Student Ambassador Program
Student Ambassadors represent a cross-section of students providing a link between prospective students, faculty and the resources at Palm Beach State College. Ambassadors offer a realistic expectation of college life and support a smooth transition from high school to college.
Interested students must complete an application for employment and go through an interview process.
- Second semester Freshman or above 2.5 GPA
- Good communication & organizational skills
- Enthusiastic about Palm Beach State College
- Guiding campus tours
- Hosting campus events
- Promoting college programs
- Reference Letters
- Resume Building
- Guest Speakers and Workshops
- Skill Development
Connect With Us! @GoPBSC